Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 6,437

4,391 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalis Tran

uhm! i I was Unlock Boot, Root,.... and i use rom cook, i s-on ! i worry

Well your bootloader has to be LOCKED. The only way to do that is if your s-off. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540004
21st January 2015, 01:34 AM   |  #143  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƒłƴнαł205

Is your bootloader locked or unlocked & and are you s-on or s-off? Both answers are important.

Unlock bootloader and S-on Plzz Help me !, thanks you !
21st January 2015, 03:57 AM   |  #144  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama

4,391 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalis Tran

Unlock bootloader and S-on Plzz Help me !, thanks you !

You'll have to s-off using sunshine. $25 fee. http://theroot.ninja/
22nd January 2015, 03:25 PM   |  #145  

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƒłƴнαł205

You'll have to s-off using sunshine. $25 fee. http://theroot.ninja/

thanks You ! ohm, you have a Rom Stock ( exp : .zip or .exe ) thanks you so much!
23rd January 2015, 04:47 AM   |  #146  
Flag Hampton Roads area of Virginina
Thanks Meter: 23

113 posts
Flyhalf, or anyone else that can help me.

I am considering flashing the stock ODEX rom to see if it will fix my no voicemail notification issue. I understand that it needs to be a clean flash, but what all boxes in the wipe menu of TWRP do I need to have checked?

What is the difference of the DEODEX and ODEX roms? Does one have all the "Junk Bloatware programs removed?

Also, I can easily find the boot.img, but I can not find the recovery.img where is it located?
Last edited by thafrogggg; 23rd January 2015 at 05:17 AM.
24th January 2015, 03:23 PM   |  #147  

3 posts
Wifi Tether?
So I've tried the modded hotspot, and I guess I'm a bit confused on what should happen after the fact. I flashed the mod, and configured the hotspot, and when activating, I get the "You need a subscription" message and can't activate it. I've gone through the modded default.xml from the patch and it seems to disable all the protections, but I can't get the hotspot to activate.

I've also gone through the thread a few times, and hopefully didn't miss something, but maybe I did. I am trying to use the default launch of the hotspot from the sense toggle widget. Any tips would be great.
24th January 2015, 05:30 PM   |  #148  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama

4,391 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serspecv

So I've tried the modded hotspot, and I guess I'm a bit confused on what should happen after the fact. I flashed the mod, and configured the hotspot, and when activating, I get the "You need a subscription" message and can't activate it. I've gone through the modded default.xml from the patch and it seems to disable all the protections, but I can't get the hotspot to activate.

I've also gone through the thread a few times, and hopefully didn't miss something, but maybe I did. I am trying to use the default launch of the hotspot from the sense toggle widget. Any tips would be great.

You were flashing t6vzw_Sense6_HotSpot_Fix.zip right? I tried it a few days ago and worked just fine.
24th January 2015, 06:09 PM   |  #149  

3 posts
Yea, I flashed t6vzw_Sense6_HotSpot_Fix.zip. I did have to use the rooted RUU as the flash base though as I couldn't get the rom in the OP to run properly. It always crashed at loading the blinkfeed Launcher. I'll go give the hotspot zip another go and see what happens. I might just have some gremlins in this thing.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƒłƴнαłƒ205

You were flashing t6vzw_Sense6_HotSpot_Fix.zip right? I tried it a few days ago and worked just fine.

Yep so it was me. Forgot to wipe Dalvik and cache. Good to go. Thanks for the support, awesome work as usual!

I did learn one other thing. I was able to get the fingerprint reader working with all your instructions from Nusense. As soon as I loaded my work email client on the phone, it asked for admit rights and disabled the fingerprint reader due to it being considered not as secure as a swipe code. Bogus.
Last edited by serspecv; 24th January 2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Added note.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread