FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] any one have htc one dual sim 802d indian version please Help

6th January 2015, 07:21 PM |#131  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
802d dump
@hadi207,
hi there,
I need the RIFF dump for 802d m7cdwg.
After resurrection with RIFF, the set product name changed to m7cdug while the mid is still pn075100 and now with m7cdug ruu it gives mid error and with m7cdwg it gives signature verification fail. It would be kind if you provide me with your dump.
Regards,
Ace
 
 
17th January 2015, 10:30 AM |#132  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_venturia

@hadi207,
hi there,
I need the RIFF dump for 802d m7cdwg.
After resurrection with RIFF, the set product name changed to m7cdug while the mid is still pn075100 and now with m7cdug ruu it gives mid error and with m7cdwg it gives signature verification fail. It would be kind if you provide me with your dump.
Regards,
Ace

hi
i have part dump but its not here. i should go home and find it
do resurrect with all ticks then flash cwm recovery in fast boot
then restore original nand back up ( find on google) should work
any way if you didn't succeeded let me now to upload dump for you.
i send you pm check it
20th January 2015, 01:21 PM |#133  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I tried all possible ways
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadi207

hi
i have part dump but its not here. i should go home and find it
do resurrect with all ticks then flash cwm recovery in fast boot
then restore original nand back up ( find on google) should work
any way if you didn't succeeded let me now to upload dump for you.
i send you pm check it

It was that after resurrection with riff the MID of the phone is now PN075100 while the product name changed to M7CDUG.
Now I cannot flash any RUU (M7CDUG gives mid error and M7CDWG gives sign. error) I have tried all possible ways. recently i am also unable to flash with custom recovery as it can't mount the system. I am needing the riff backup urgenlty.
Regards.
24th January 2015, 05:04 PM |#134  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_venturia

It was that after resurrection with riff the MID of the phone is now PN075100 while the product name changed to M7CDUG.
Now I cannot flash any RUU (M7CDUG gives mid error and M7CDWG gives sign. error) I have tried all possible ways. recently i am also unable to flash with custom recovery as it can't mount the system. I am needing the riff backup urgenlty.
Regards.

THIS IS 1GIG PART DUMP OF WORKING HTC ONE 802D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/p1...C_One_802d.rar
The Following User Says Thank You to hadi207 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one dual sim 802d indian
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes