No registration required

[Help Thread] Google play errors Explained (with fixes) [Updated 23 Aug 2014]

OP mohamedrashad

1st January 2015, 04:58 PM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Error -506 on play store
I have been receiving Error 506 . Any ideas on how I can solve this?
5th January 2015, 03:47 PM   |  #102  

1 posts
Only uninstalling google play updates worked for me
Nothing worked for me..Tried uninstalling updates of google play app to factory version which only worked.
19th January 2015, 11:47 AM   |  #103  

1 posts
Error -24
I have just uploaded a new version of my app and now users cannot download the new version directly from the Google Play because they find -24 error... As I have understood, this error comes from the users' system because it cannot delete the previous version of the app.
My question is: How can I (as the developer) solve this problem? Can I overcome this error uploading a new version of the app?

Thank you very much for you time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashollow

my error it is show (unknown error during application installation."-24")

what does it mean?

can you help me?

24th January 2015, 10:47 PM   |  #104  

2 posts
Cool Error code 110 for installations via playstore
Just wanted to add that error code 110 is a message you can get when one of two things happen. If you uninstall an app it can sometimes leave a peace of its self within the data app folder or if you have an sd ext2/3/4 to expand your memory then in sd ext which ever format you use and you will find the bit of app you need to delete. Also sometimes if you reboot your phone then this can cause an app installed on your sd to become broken and show as not installed, simply locate in the data folder or your sd ext folder and delete then reinstall. You device will now function perfectly when installing and updating within the playstore. Hope this helps and I will not be held to account if something goes wrong, simply helping from my own personal experience.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

[QUOTE=paseca;58274960]I have just uploaded a new version of my app and now users cannot download the new version directly from the Google Play because they find -24 error... As I have understood, this error comes from the users' system because it cannot delete the previous version of the app.
My question is: How can I (as the developer) solve this problem? Can I overcome this error uploading a new version of the app?

Thank you very much for you time![/QUOTE
if you are rooted use root manager to locate the app in question. May wellbe in the data apps folder or sd ext folder if you have increased your internal memory. Hope this helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread