Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] HTC Desire 310, need help for root, rom, cwm ...

OP bootdrive

13th January 2015, 07:09 PM   |  #251  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMember

I used Universal Root to root my HTC Desire 310. No bricking or boot loop :P

It's pretty safe to root the phone. Can't say the same about installing a custom recovery though
14th January 2015, 12:34 PM   |  #252  
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 16

44 posts
More
Well its quite safe to install CWM too. Just follow the below link....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56875854

Sent from my HTC Desire 310
15th January 2015, 08:20 AM   |  #253  
Thanks Meter: 9

22 posts
More
[QUOTE=joldisadrian;55018444]Have a nice day !
15th January 2015, 07:08 PM   |  #254  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
I believe it might be safe, however a bunch of people reported bricking so I am not so sure. Some phones appear to behave a way and others another. Anyway, custom recovery is very useful but not mandatory. I rooted and installed Xposed and can pretty much customize the stock ROM without risking a brick!
17th January 2015, 11:34 AM   |  #255  
Flag Shubra al Khaymah
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Stuck in bootloop
My phone restarting over and over in the boot screen and a can't go in recovery or any thing after I tried to flash a custom recovery.
Can any one help my please?
17th January 2015, 12:42 PM   |  #256  
Thanks Meter: 577

852 posts
Donate to Me
More
Try to reflash the previous recovery, did you try to boot into bootloader ?
17th January 2015, 01:05 PM   |  #257  
Flag Shubra al Khaymah

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameo

Try to reflash the previous recovery, did you try to boot into bootloader ?

There is no thing open in the phone at all . and I don't know how to flash any thing in that case.
Can you please guide me with any thing.
Yesterday, 10:19 AM   |  #258  
Flag Sulmona

20 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker.13

I Feel at Home Already...
Thank You for taking the time to answer my silly questions, BUT there are some little misunderstandings that I believe is My Fault for Not Pointing them Out Clearly...
First, I have enough Free space on that EXT4 Partition (about 2.7Gb Free) and yet that Error pops up!
(For the record, I disabled the Auto-link feature of Link2SD so that I Could manually Link whatever I Want, I Even put everything Back to The Internal Storage FFS! Nothing Changed, That Error is One Persistent Son of a Flower! :-| )
Second, as I understand from your words, any System Update should be Permanent and STAY even after the Hard Reset, but again this is the problem, I checked! Right now my "Build Number" is: 1.00.401.14 and If you look at your own Build Number (You put it in a screenshot some posts above), the Latest Build Number (Which I Had When My Phone Was Updated) is: 1.01.862.14
Anyways, You said I could Flash The Stock ROM and Get back to the Good Ol' Days... May I Have That Please? I Will send you an email For sure...

I have included some screenshots, If they can be of any Help!

Much Thanks
Purya

I don't know what version you managed to get your phone up to, but mine for example never made it past 1.00.401.14 . Whenever i check for updates ,i get informed that there are no updates available. The update you got before was probably a hotfix for some desires in certain regions although 700 mb of hotfixes is kinda strange , i understand Android has flaws too , but it to be a COMPLETE flaw , that's just weird. Anyway , one thing is certain - once your phone is updated , whenever you reset it to factory state , you'll remain with the latest version installed. The only way to downgrade your firmware would be to actually FLASH that certain firmware version on your device. I on the other hand can't get through that Link2SD and formatting stuff. Did it once , did it twice , it never worked , World of tanks blitz said all the time that i haven't got enough space to proceed with the installation.
Yesterday, 11:48 PM   |  #259  
Flag Shubra al Khaymah

5 posts
Stock ROM
Please I need a link to download the stock rom for HTC D310 dual sim unless a google docs link because I can't open it.
and THANKS

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread