Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: OverClocking : Keep it and enhance/fix it (instabilities) OR drop it (stability) ???
Keep it and enhance/fix it (accept instabilities) 31 25.00%
drop it (enjoy stability) 93 75.00%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

(17/01) Googy-Max3 Kernel 1.2.7 [TW/GE(5)/CM11/CM12] (Linux 3.4.105 / Linaro 4.9.3)

OP googy_anas

Announcement from googy_anas: 1.2.7 Released !!! ;)
23rd January 2015, 08:57 PM   |  #3381  
Thanks Meter: 132

715 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by niknase

i never had any stuttering with the last googy kernels using Danvdh GE 5 Rom. imo it's not kernel or rom related. all is working perfect in my car and with my speaker at home.
best kernel i ever used, great battery life and awesome performance

I9505 powered by Danvdh GE5 latest Googy Kernel

I haven't used the latest kernel but the previous I did and on interactive, no stutter for me. The other thing to note, stuttering can occur due to poor reception from interference from a nearby device and background processes running. I hope your using greenify, everyone with root should be.
Last edited by cantenna; 23rd January 2015 at 09:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cantenna For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 12:19 PM   |  #3382  
Thanks Meter: 10

59 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisma

I'm going to flash c version, with 1.2.3b no random reboot during the night, also while charging, with stock Kernel I had one rr per hour. Phone is much faster. Thank you Googy!

For me, the only kernel without random reboots is this. But strange enough, only the 1.1.6 version. I ask myself why...
Yesterday, 12:47 PM   |  #3383  
Thanks Meter: 14

90 posts
More
I haven't had any random reboot since a long time with this beautiful kernel, looking forward to new CM11 version
Yesterday, 12:47 PM   |  #3384  
Thanks Meter: 545

2,353 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2_fa_007

I haven't had any random reboot since a long time with this beautiful kernel, lokking forward to new CM11 version

+1 Aosp Lollipop Jamal3367
The Following User Says Thank You to leap_ahead For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 02:07 PM   |  #3385  
Thanks Meter: 37

106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kontrast77

For me, the only kernel without random reboots is this. But strange enough, only the 1.1.6 version. I ask myself why...

No RR here from long time, use this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2492144 and flash the newest version of Googy 1.2.7, or try a clean install of the rom, I don't know other solution...
Yesterday, 02:18 PM   |  #3386  
Flag Viersen
Thanks Meter: 260

1,864 posts
More
I've never had any random reboot at all since using my S4.
The only thing I wish to have build in is yankactive. Allows me to use UV without any lag issue compared to onDemand
Yesterday, 09:32 PM   |  #3387  

59 posts
More
Question
Quote:

No RR here from long time, use this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2492144 and flash the newest version of Googy 1.2.7, or try a clean install of the rom, I don't know other solution...

I had tried different tw roms with different kernels, with the cleanest instalations. It seems that only Googy 1.1.6 resolve my thing. The reboot happens spacialy in idle mode. One vibration at reboot and immediately the next one at boot. I'm ok with this version, only that I'm curious what settings make this kernel to fix my problem.
Yesterday, 09:37 PM   |  #3388  
Thanks Meter: 37

106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kontrast77

I had tried different tw roms with different kernels, with the cleanest instalations. It seems that only Googy 1.1.6 resolve my thing. The reboot happens spacialy in idle mode. One vibration at reboot and immediately the next one at boot. I'm ok with this version, only that I'm curious what settings make this kernel to fix my problem.

Have you undervolted CPU?
Yesterday, 09:46 PM   |  #3389  

59 posts
More
Quote:

Have you undervolted CPU?

To be onest, I didn't try, usualy I change a little only the blinking rate of the led. But if it's happening only (I'm not 100% sure) when the phone is idle, I think the setting has to be relalted with that mode...

I wayt to see what's happening next. For the momment I have 63h up tine.
Today, 12:36 AM   |  #3390  
Thanks Meter: 13

63 posts
More
No Bluetooth audio issues here on 1.2.7 Imperium rom v16 ondemand governor

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread