FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Help! boot certification verify

197 posts
Thanks Meter: 12
 
By CapitanFantasma, Senior Member on 8th January 2014, 10:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Error: boot certification verify
740 -
790 -
840 - secure booting error
890 - cause boot certification verify
940 -
990 -
Trying to install a ROM through CWM was not installed and I restart this step

I cannot enter recovery mode.
Nor do I download to do so?

Sorry for my English I hope to be clear

 
 
8th January 2014, 10:22 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanFantasma

Error: boot certification verify
740 -
790 -
840 - secure booting error
890 - cause boot certification verify
940 -
990 -
Trying to install a ROM through CWM was not installed and I restart this step

I cannot enter recovery mode.
Nor do I download to do so?

Sorry for my English I hope to be clear

Oh dear God.. You can't get it into cwm settings at all? My suggestion at this point would be to play with holding those buttons and try to get the phone powered off.. Once you get the phone off plug it in the comp holding vol up yo get it in download mode.. I don't believe you can initiate download mode until the phone is completely off..
8th January 2014, 10:33 AM |#3  
CapitanFantasma's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tijuana City
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by joewaz

Oh dear God.. You can't get it into cwm settings at all? My suggestion at this point would be to play with holding those buttons and try to get the phone powered off.. Once you get the phone off plug it in the comp holding vol up yo get it in download mode.. I don't believe you can initiate download mode until the phone is completely off..

try everything and it does not work the recovery or download using the keys. I'm investigating me think abut this can be my solution http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2498714

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
another person just like me. If this is the solution someone can explain me a little more clearly how to solve using Ubuntu ?


I hope to be clear I regret my language
8th January 2014, 10:37 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanFantasma

try everything and it does not work the recovery or download using the keys. I'm investigating me think abut this can be my solution http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2498714

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
another person just like me. If this is the solution someone can explain me a little more clearly how to solve using Ubuntu ?


I hope to be clear I regret my language

since I'm having a hard time understanding you I'm going to say your best bet is to try and figure out how to get your phone into download mode. I must rest you that your phone has to be powered off in order for you to get it into download mode. Here's a link with some tools to use once you get it into download mode

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
8th January 2014, 10:44 AM |#5  
CapitanFantasma's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tijuana City
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Question
Does not work with the up and down in any way because they do not enter recovery or download mode. my only hope is this but do not quite understand
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142
25th January 2015, 03:26 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unable to enter download/recovery mode
Hi, I have the same problem and am unable to boot my phone into download/recovery mode. I am not able to see the device when connected to Ubuntu. Please help.

Thanks, Sunny
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes