FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][6/17/14] Official CandyKat 1.5.1[4.4.3]

5th July 2014, 05:33 PM |#31  
Flag St. Clairsville, OH
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashalot

Yes it works

interesting... i was in an LTE area yesterday and it wouldn't pick up anything. i had 3g and my wife's evo lte had full LTE. tried everything in settings to get it to pick up and even ran a speedtest to see if maybe the icon just wasn't showing. hers - 30mbps, mine - 2.5mbps. i restored back to a sense rom and mine picked up LTE right away. am i missing something in settings? initially i didn't change anything concerning the network, it was stock settings when i realized it wasn't working.

30th November 2014, 01:06 AM |#32  
Flag columbus indiana
Thanks Meter: 19

More
the candykat sweetner pack aroma..touch is broken,or maybe you set it up this way...either way i cant get around it..is there a trick to this that i dont know of?...thank you for the rom..very cool.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuck278

Hey, when I turn my audio up when listening to anything it distorts real bad, and I have to turn it down at least 3 clicks before it will start to sound better. Anyone know how I can fix this. Other than that this is my favorite ROM so far.

i had the same problem..i installed viper4android,and tweaked the equalizer and settings for my headphones..and the distorting went away..at first i thought i busted internal speakers..this has happened on several diff roms ive flashed...ive also thought maybe it was the firmware i flashed when i updated with an RUU..who knows..but viper43android works for me everytime

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwups1

This is nitpicky, but can we enable an advanced power menu somehow?

the advanced reboot insecurity,still dont show options to reboot to recovery,or boot-loader....could use xposed framework to add a more advanced reboot menue
25th January 2015, 05:25 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
My girlfriend installed this rom on the advice of someone because it would update the firmware. She flashed it, with the gaps. Now she can't access the play store, even tried using play store apks. It won't boot into recovery
Please help...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread