FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][UB & LB] D650X ★ monxDIFIED™ ★ SIRIUZ2™ (442.314) BEST AROMA [v04-10][28/09]

14th November 2014, 01:25 PM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaser66

Hi!

@Mortify1
Thanks for take time to sugeestion... I wouldlike to know where is the PIE settings in the Monx ROM (I understand about your sugestion that there no need to install GravityBox KK inside Frame Installer app that is included by Monx in the rom...) is so, is really better if the option of Expanded Desktop could be enabled in Monx Rom without flash additional module.

And for the record, I am in the Monx Rom 4.02 version for the last 4 days and I amazed how stable and reliable thsi rom works, also I use NoFrills CPU for setting conservative and deadline (with No Stamina active since it turn off data and wifi when screen off) and my Z2 is lasting really long the battery and working snappy!!...

After testing other good options from also great devs, IMHO seems that by now this is the better Rom at leats for my Z2 use at the date.

Thanks to all and best regards!

I've used Xposed module for PIE settings.

22nd November 2014, 06:16 PM |#552  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 219

More
Just like the old days.
1st December 2014, 05:45 PM |#553  
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Hi Monx.. Thank you for hard work and great rom. My only problem is playstation remote play app. I installed it from play store, but when I launch app it gives error 88001003... (Because remote play app see the supersu app and rooted phone)
What can I do?
23rd January 2015, 06:42 PM |#554  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm on exixtenz ultimate 4.5. D6502 , Locked bootloader.
How to install this rom please?
25th January 2015, 03:46 AM |#555  
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 12,452

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moba1700

I'm on exixtenz ultimate 4.5. D6502 , Locked bootloader.
How to install this rom please?

I think it's based on old firmware
25th January 2015, 05:49 AM |#556  
Flag Melaka
Thanks Meter: 238

Donate to Me
More
@monx@.. since there is no development for Z3 for now, can you make an update to Z2?.. Your rom is still got demand here.. Thanks..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread