Epson Moverio BT-200 Wearable Display

OP sev7en

16th December 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #251  
Flag Kokomo
Thanks Meter: 9

86 posts
Donate to Me
More
So, whos units came with the developer OS?
18th December 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #252  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Tranparent Example
Hello,

has anybody an example, where an activity starts with no background. Is that possible without wikitude or metaio?
I want to display a simple tranparent notification icon with no background. (In my layout I use a black background as descriped on Moverio Developers Site)

Please give an example
Thanks
20th December 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #253  

1 posts
Miracast Problems
Hello guys,
Is there anyone knows how to let BT-200 be a miracast source but also can get wifi connect to internet ?
Our lab are trying to do some interactive app on that, but other people can see what user are doing on TV or something else.
And I have some problem with BT-200 be a miracast sink. I use HTC M7 as source, when I connected to my phone i always get connected error on BT-200. Is there anyone know how to fix this problem?
Thanks a lot.
25th December 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #254  
Thanks Meter: 3

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueswen

Hello guys,
Is there anyone knows how to let BT-200 be a miracast source but also can get wifi connect to internet ?
Our lab are trying to do some interactive app on that, but other people can see what user are doing on TV or something else.
And I have some problem with BT-200 be a miracast sink. I use HTC M7 as source, when I connected to my phone i always get connected error on BT-200. Is there anyone know how to fix this problem?
Thanks a lot.

If you read a bit of this thread: There has not been much success to hook up the Moverio with other devices. Little with the consumer OS version and less so with the developer one as the latter doesn´t want any copyrighted content.

But you may want to check out my post "Google Chromecast connection to TV" on page 25. I think the Chromecast extension in the YouTube app does what you want and connects the Moverio to the my smart-TVs via Miracast even without the Chromecast hardware.
So you should be able to achieve what you want by using the Android Chromecast API.

Hope that helps
G.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshReality

So, whos units came with the developer OS?

My European Moverio came with the consumer version. I think in the US they ship it with the developer one -- with reference to the state of the product.

Regards
G.
25th December 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #255  
Pamona
Thanks Meter: 6

112 posts
More
If you want to mirror from you phone or other Android device try MirrorOP Sender and receiver in the play store market. There is a cost for the unlimited version which I plan to purchase next week. Now if I can just find a way to stream my voice calls to the bt-200 I'll be set.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
6th January 2015, 05:09 AM   |  #256  

1 posts
How to view 3d on Netflix
anyone figured this out? I can enable 3d but it doesn't display right
15th January 2015, 11:33 AM   |  #257  
Flag Coimbra

4 posts
More
information source
This thread seems to be almost dead, are there any other sources of information for the Moverio glasses, please?
25th January 2015, 10:07 AM   |  #258  
Thanks Meter: 4

20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westharris

anyone figured this out? I can enable 3d but it doesn't display right

you have to use Side by Side 3d. you can find some examples on youtube.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread