∆[HLTE/SPR/VZW][ROM][KERNEL][CM11][4.4.4] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Builds

OP Snottierwhale

6th January 2015, 04:02 PM   |  #6921  
Thanks Meter: 155

856 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liam.ire

ok so I removed my 64gb kingston SD and literally all the crashes and erros went away! this is directly an issue with the SD. only things not working is the likes of snapchat taking videos and playing back videos, videos on facebook etc

does anyone know any more regarding 64gb card causing all apps to crash etc

Gotta be something wrong with your card. I have a 64GB Samsung Pro (class 10) and don't have those issues. It's even better than the 32GB Samsung Evo I had previously, which I think caused its own fair share of crashes.
11th January 2015, 11:51 AM   |  #6922  
Thanks Meter: 268

606 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liam.ire

ok so I removed my 64gb kingston SD and literally all the crashes and erros went away! this is directly an issue with the SD. only things not working is the likes of snapchat taking videos and playing back videos, videos on facebook etc

does anyone know any more regarding 64gb card causing all apps to crash etc

Backup everything then reformat to fat32
20th January 2015, 01:40 AM   |  #6923  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 33

196 posts
More
Whenever I am listening to music on my bluetooth speaker and I try to put up the volume when is a little over halfway the volume gets VERY high and if I keep pressing Volume Upwhen it gets to about 3/4 of the way it jumps back to a lower volume and then volume gopes up normally until it gets to the end. Anybody having this issue?
20th January 2015, 05:17 PM   |  #6924  
Thanks Meter: 114

629 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelstitch

Whenever I am listening to music on my bluetooth speaker and I try to put up the volume when is a little over halfway the volume gets VERY high and if I keep pressing Volume Upwhen it gets to about 3/4 of the way it jumps back to a lower volume and then volume gopes up normally until it gets to the end. Anybody having this issue?

That's a CM12 issue too, it has done that on more than one Bluetooth speaker(different brands) for me. Hopefully they'll fix that soon.
21st January 2015, 08:32 PM   |  #6925  
Flag Galati
Thanks Meter: 127

1,409 posts
More
I don't get it, which one is the latest version. Each mirror has it's own version.
23rd January 2015, 07:36 PM   |  #6926  
Flag Englewood, FL
Thanks Meter: 610

1,016 posts
More
I'd grab from the first mirror. V162
The Following User Says Thank You to GavinMazey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2015, 02:47 AM   |  #6927  
Thanks Meter: 257

761 posts
More
The temasek.hopto.org is usually the most reliable for CM11 builds. Otherwise you can just get the latest version - they're all maintained by temasek anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to Whosat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2015, 11:02 AM   |  #6928  
Flag Galati
Thanks Meter: 127

1,409 posts
More
Thanks guys, I flashed the ROM few days ago and I got to say this, cyanogen mod is awesome! I used it on my old nexus devices but never tried it on the note because I'd lose spen functionality. And it's worth it, the experience is amazing, it's like having an entirely new phone.
There's just this little thing that annoys me: I switched on the navigation bar because I missed using it, but when the phone goes in landscape mode, the navbar sticks in the same place as in portrait, just with rotated buttons. And it's extremely annoying when gaming, I almost always slide it and interferes with the game interface. Is there anyway to force it on the bottom, like on tablets? I didn't find anything in the settings and couldn't find any module as well, just a tablet ui module but i don't want to change the entire system into a tablet, only the navbar.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hlte, temasek
Previous Thread Next Thread