CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][New Splash][11th May 2014][V1.5]SpaceRocket Rom I727 Full S5 Experience !

Announcement from Samkitpalecha: Closed.
5th January 2015, 02:24 PM |#231  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 418

430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye29

I'm not frustrated. It's not my fault that you can't think for yourself and create an update. You could have downloaded your rom and see inside the frameworks file and update the icons. And fix the bugs and add features. But you didn't. Because you never really wanted to. That's called lazy. But lets not start a fight. I just don't like lazy devs that are glory hounds. Good luck with the S5

Ok so you tell me what have I used for the ok and cancel button by seeing the framework file! Its not possible and its only possible with a device that I sold out! So please shut up and don't ever call me a lazy developer as I told you I don't have time for this device! I have boards and so most of the time, I am studying! I know what to do and so get lost of my thread!

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Free mobile app

5th January 2015, 04:17 PM |#232  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 126

439 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkitpalecha

Ok so you tell me what have I used for the ok and cancel button by seeing the framework file! Its not possible and its only possible with a device that I sold out! So please shut up and don't ever call me a lazy developer as I told you I don't have time for this device! I have boards and so most of the time, I am studying! I know what to do and so get lost of my thread!

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Free mobile app

If you know what to do, then do it. Don't blame us for your setbacks. We have busy lives as well. How are you going to replace them ? Just put a random file somewhere and hope it looks good? I don't believe it. Frameworks file was meant to be used loosely and meant any file pertaining to the "ok and cancel buttons".

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Screw it. No one uses 4.1.2 anyways. I'm done with this crap. Dead thread anyways. Like I said , good luck with the S5. Better devving for that device anyways. Come back if you're able to port touchwiz lollipop. Other than that, have fun.
5th January 2015, 05:12 PM |#233  
Flag culiacan
Thanks Meter: 64

498 posts
More
Quote:

If you know what to do, then do it. Don't blame us for your setbacks. We have busy lives as well. How are you going to replace them ? Just put a random file somewhere and hope it looks good? I don't believe it. Frameworks file was meant to be used loosely and meant any file pertaining to the "ok and cancel buttons".

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Screw it. No one uses 4.1.2 anyways. I'm done with this crap. Dead thread anyways. Like I said , good luck with the S5. Better devving for that device anyways. Come back if you're able to port touchwiz lollipop. Other than that, have fun.

I read the whole thread from start to finish... He said he would update one last time he did asked everybody to send ideas to add to rom .. No body said anything.. In order to maintain a rom the device its need why develop something you dont know it might work. Even like owning the device sometimes theres bugs... So i really dont see why bash the dev.. He does things on hes free time even if we donate doesnt mean we must have an update.. Just be happy with what he did and enjoy.. I see many guys moving from skyrocket to other device .. When they dont won the device theres not much they can do... I dont see why bash..
5th January 2015, 05:55 PM |#234  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 126

439 posts
More
Only so much you can do with touchwiz. Mohan pretty much maxed it out. Only thing left is the theming. Only thing I'd suggest is to make it look more like lollipop
The Following User Says Thank You to hawkeye29 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2015, 01:28 AM |#235  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 17

42 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:

His ROM, his thread. Everyone has a right to freedom of speech. He kindly asked for feedback. HE likes HIS ROM. Therefore he is okay with how it is, or HE'D update it. He asked for OUR, The communities opinions. NO one until about two hours ago gave it. How about instead of dicking around, 'Poorly' trying to shame him into an update you respectfully ask him, accept his answer and be on your way. HE answered you and you still dicked around. HAVE some respect. IT is HIS ROM. He didn't put all that work in for YOU. YOU didn't give him any opinions.
Ill give my two cent though. Lolipop would be great! And AOSPA's open source recent menu maybe? Thanks for the rom! Don't let crybabies get you down, and don't argue with sour pusses.

Also, the recent menu is the stack view, and was shown in the KK version, I'd imagine a simply feature would be easy to implement into this ROM though, correct me if I am wrong.
Last edited by SighIsAnonymous; 6th January 2015 at 01:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SighIsAnonymous For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2015, 04:45 PM |#236  
Flag Gujranwala
Thanks Meter: 27

189 posts
More
Hi there fellows, I have a Samsung Galaxy II LTE SGH-i727r running official JB 4.1.2

Is there any way I can unlock it. It asks for Network Unlock code when I turn it on. Please help thanks
6th January 2015, 06:31 PM |#237  
Flag Zachary
Thanks Meter: 38

58 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=29080999 the op this thread down around step 6 gives you two methods of unlocking your SIM card. You may want to read the whole post it's got lots of good information and may answer questions you don't know you have yet.
Last edited by cssr; 6th January 2015 at 06:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cssr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2015, 03:28 AM |#238  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 36

310 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saaqirajput

Hi there fellows, I have a Samsung Galaxy II LTE SGH-i727r running official JB 4.1.2

Is there any way I can unlock it. It asks for Network Unlock code when I turn it on. Please help thanks

You can unlock it with dial code. It works on 4.1.1 and 4.1.2, it's software/ network unlock and "permanent". I'll try to find the link

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Here's the unlock procedure. It worked for my note 2 and my brother's s2 lte skyrocket. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2014982

Free UNLOCK N7105

9th January 2015, 10:40 AM |#239  
Flag Gujranwala
Thanks Meter: 27

189 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andronikal659

You can unlock it with dial code. It works on 4.1.1 and 4.1.2, it's software/ network unlock and "permanent". I'll try to find the link

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Here's the unlock procedure. It worked for my note 2 and my brother's s2 lte skyrocket. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2014982

Free UNLOCK N7105

Thank you very much for the info however it did not work the options mentioned in this post don't exist in my mobile. It is running latest 4.1.2. Any way I figured it out. I had to change the modem and rom , then unlock and then restore the original modem and rom. The whole procedure is here if some body else want it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2638037
25th January 2015, 10:39 AM |#240  
Flag Ballico
Thanks Meter: 26

139 posts
More
Will this work on the T-Mobile s2?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, galaxy s5, galaxy s5 theme, stock 4.1.2
Previous Thread Next Thread