Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.4][golden] SlimKat

OP Android-Andi

23rd January 2015, 12:40 PM   |  #1161  
wtx1033's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
what's this ROM based on? cyanogenmod?
23rd January 2015, 12:51 PM   |  #1162  
Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtx1033

what's this ROM based on? cyanogenmod?

AOSP
23rd January 2015, 02:07 PM   |  #1163  
@jstath1972 hey man you're a veteran with Slimkat so I wanted to ask you because it concerns me. Yesterday I flashed the latest 9.0 release and I notice there is slight lag overall in the UI and it always happens and I can't get rid of it. I'm changing governors, I/O's but nothing...I don't even know if I should be asking this

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd January 2015, 02:31 PM   |  #1164  
jstath1972's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 301
 
506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Hey @Mike20017 "how you doin" bro.
Sad to hear that you got a problem with A-A SlimKat.
I also have the latest 9.0 release but with Fred's kernel (100-1100 MHz, smartassV2, deadline) with no problem at all, especially with slight lag in the UI. Everything is fine. Try the above settings to see if something will change.
BTW happy voting dude hahaha !!!
23rd January 2015, 04:45 PM   |  #1165  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstath1972

Hey @Mike20017 "how you doin" bro.
Sad to hear that you got a problem with A-A SlimKat.
I also have the latest 9.0 release but with Fred's kernel (100-1100 MHz, smartassV2, deadline) with no problem at all, especially with slight lag in the UI. Everything is fine. Try the above settings to see if something will change.
BTW happy voting dude hahaha !!!

Hmmmm....I will test that and give you my feedback on that. As for the voting...I hope things will go fine hahaha have a good afternoon

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000-F using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 08:55 AM   |  #1166  
wtx1033's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Battery Full Battery consumption
i've upgraded from 8.14 to 9.0. is it just me, or does this slimkat release consume more power on standby?!

i used to easily see more than 24 hours with 8.14, but with the latest one after 18 hours the battery dies.
Today, 10:36 AM   |  #1167  
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtx1033

i've upgraded from 8.14 to 9.0. is it just me, or does this slimkat release consume more power on standby?!

i used to easily see more than 24 hours with 8.14, but with the latest one after 18 hours the battery dies.

Try a different kernel to see if it makes any difference

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 11:56 AM   |  #1168  
Senior Member
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 247
 
1,482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike20017

Try a different kernel to see if it makes any difference

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Free mobile app

Formerly I use Slim with Fred kernel and it gave around 4h of screen on use

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes