Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,281

2,788 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickylambert

Hi @Tigerstown,

Maybe you want to add the new firmware on this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...on-m8-t3007613, as many of us VZW Sense users have been looking for something like that.
No recovery or radio, no issues so far. Please feel free to ask if I can be of any help.

I only add official files to this thread. Thanks anyways tho..an that's clearly not official.
20th January 2015, 08:59 PM   |  #1772  
Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,553

3,487 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi @Tigerstown,

Maybe you want to add the new firmware on this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...on-m8-t3007613, as many of us VZW Sense users have been looking for something like that.
No recovery or radio, no issues so far. Please feel free to ask if I can be of any help.

Extremely bad idea.

You realize you aren't using firmware that was tested for us on vzw's network right?
20th January 2015, 09:55 PM   |  #1773  
Thanks Meter: 9

59 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

Extremely bad idea.

You realize you aren't using firmware that was tested for us on vzw's network right?

Hi dottat,

First things first, youīre absolutely right -unofficial stuff. Shouldnīt be here.

Now every time I need some firmware-related support I come to this thread and look around. Having installed new Sense 5.01 based ROMīs I faced some connectivity issues which were solved upgrading official 3.x firmware first with aer0zer0īs modified Lollipop GPE firmware and now -just tested- with this 4.X version, too. As it took me a lot of searching and reading, I thought this could be fast and useful for many people having same story but -as I told before- clearly this is not the place.

Sorry for this.
Last edited by rickylambert; 20th January 2015 at 09:58 PM.
25th January 2015, 11:59 AM   |  #1774  
Thanks Meter: 155

488 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

Extremely bad idea.

Tested on vzw network or not it runs great I've been on it since day one with no bad issues only better signal that I've ever had. And I'm on vzw. It's only some sensor and radio updates pulled from the gpe for our device but no.. Is not Official.
25th January 2015, 01:49 PM   |  #1775  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,281

2,788 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8str

Tested on vzw network or not it runs great I've been on it since day one with no bad issues only better signal that I've ever had. And I'm on vzw. It's only some sensor and radio updates pulled from the gpe for our device but no.. Is not Official.

Quote:

Hi dottat,

First things first, youīre absolutely right -unofficial stuff. Shouldnīt be here.

Now every time I need some firmware-related support I come to this thread and look around. Having installed new Sense 5.01 based ROMīs I faced some connectivity issues which were solved upgrading official 3.x firmware first with aer0zer0īs modified Lollipop GPE firmware and now -just tested- with this 4.X version, too. As it took me a lot of searching and reading, I thought this could be fast and useful for many people having same story but -as I told before- clearly this is not the place.

Sorry for this.

This isn't the place to talk about bootleg firmware posted in other threads I cleared up why I won't post that here..So let's try an stay on topic which would be firmware/stock imgs from VZW an VZW only. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerstown For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread