Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] [4.4.4] [CyanogenMod 11 by Jcsullins] [DM] [01/13/15]

OP BIGSimon

23rd January 2015, 09:39 PM   |  #1041  
Thanks Meter: 12

180 posts
Video Delta Studio on Touchpad using GoGoVideoPlayer app
I fly Delta for work every week and want to use the new Delta Studio. I have the latest version installed of this rom. When i try to use the GoGoVideoPlayer to watch the videos, the app just sits there and spins on the home loading screen. I have tried multiple versions of the app with the same problem. Has anyone gotten it to work on their touchpad or know of a solution to fix it? It has worked on other devices according to the comments on the app.

According to Delta, it should work.

Android Tablets:
—Android OS 3.2 and higher, excluding 4.2.2
—Android and Chrome browsers
24th January 2015, 03:38 AM   |  #1042  
Thanks Meter: 6

592 posts
Latest build runs fine after dirty update from 4.4.2. Great job as always. Waiting for Lollipop
24th January 2015, 06:33 PM   |  #1043  
Thanks Meter: 153

621 posts
Anyone notice a change in the center clock option? I have noticed the center clock disappearing then reappears. I think I saw someone report this on the Nexus 7 cm 12 ROM.
Yesterday, 04:09 PM   |  #1044  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
Sorry guys
Just a general question... I have the tablet with 4.0.4 from about I think 2-3 years ago
Is this release noticeable better (faster, more stable and battery improved) from cyanogen back then?
Yesterday, 05:48 PM   |  #1045  
Thanks Meter: 6

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimger

Sorry guys
Just a general question... I have the tablet with 4.0.4 from about I think 2-3 years ago
Is this release noticeable better (faster, more stable and battery improved) from cyanogen back then?

That's what I had until a month ago and overall I'm glad I updated.

Pros are having an up to date OS with access to all latest apps. In app performance seems better and idle power consumption is lower.

Cons are slower boot time, switching between apps can be sluggish and I get occasional shutdowns due to bad battery percentage readings.

CM9 / 4.0.4 was rock-solid reliable for me but I don't think I could go back. This has given my Touchpad a new lease of life and I'm using it more than ever. It would feel like a brand new tablet if it wasn't such a heavy, plasticy beast!
Yesterday, 06:24 PM   |  #1046  
Flag Sunny Central Florida!!!
Thanks Meter: 682

1,389 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimger

Sorry guys

Personally, I think it is much better. The nice thing is, you have the ability to make and save in a safe place a nandroid
backup of your current setup. You can then install this latest version and take it for a test drive and if you don't like
what you see, then restore your backup and you are right back where you want to be. However, I strongly suggest
that you fully educate yourself before trying anything. Even though J.C. Sullin's TouchPad Toolbox has made it easier
that ever to install a data media Rom, if you don't know what you are doing and understand the implications of doing
so, you could permanently screw up your tablet. That means doing a lot of reading and watching the available videos
created by Rolanddeschains79. Read, watch and ask questions before you start down a path you may regret. Good luck.

NT
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, hp touchpad, kitkat 4.4, tenderloin
Previous Thread Next Thread