Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Quick UAG HTC One M8 Review

13th September 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #111  
Flag ATL
Thanks Meter: 59

194 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've got the white one ordered from amazon and love it. My headphone and usb ports are cut perfectly. I use Bluetooth headphones when listening to music and have a wireless charging adapter so I never have to plug anything into my phone.
13th September 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #112  
Thanks Meter: 141

1,387 posts
More
My new one still has a slightly off centered camera hole and a very small gap at the headphone jack is still there. I know these are very small things to be nitpicking about but for a $25 case you'd think that initially it would have a perfect fit. I think I'm just gonna keep this one. In terms of protection, it's great and look like it could survive drops on concrete which is what I need. I'm always scared of dropping my phone while walking outside

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
25th January 2015, 07:48 PM   |  #113  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 51

189 posts
More
Post Quality issues still exist
Just ordered mine in Ice/Maverick last wednesday on Amazon with extra for two day shipping and it came in Friday. Two days in and I'm already seeing issues with my case:
  • The gap along the bottom rubber where the headphone jack is located at is still there
  • USB cutout isn't centered; rather, it offsets the port to the top left when looking at the device from the bottom with the screen facing upwards
  • The camera's chrome ring edge is completely covered by the camera cutout's bezel (not really a bother but somewhat detracts from the look)
  • The power button is slanted: you need to press on the lower side to turn the phone off comfortably without using too much pressure to the point where it could make the actual power button sink lower over long periods of time.

I'll post some images of mine later once I dig out my old Sony Cybershot cam or iPhone 5, depending on which one I find first. (and no, I don't like using the latter. I only kept it with me as a spare handset in case my M8 falls apart and because my Hercules' microUSB port stopped working)
Last edited by NonexistentParan0ia; 25th January 2015 at 07:49 PM. Reason: proofreading errors
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread