FORUMS

[Q] Speedmod Kitkat 4.4.2 problem with sd card

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By emilian111, Junior Member on 15th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi! I installed Speedmod Kitkat 4.4.2 and almost everything works great but the problem is that my device wont recognize my sd card. If I go to settings storage I can see my 16gb sd card there but If I open camera or gallery it will show no external memory. For gallery I used 3rd party app and it worked but for camera no. Help someone!
The Following User Says Thank You to emilian111 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

17th May 2014, 06:10 PM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Go to settings, tap memory, check ''Use external SD as primary", reboot, then uncheck it and reboot
If doesen't work, try to reinstall the rom
17th May 2014, 06:57 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I tried checking and unchecking then but didnt work, I have reinstalled rom about 4 times and still nothing. I cant use most of my fav apps and only 800mb memory. Any other solution plz.
Last edited by emilian111; 18th May 2014 at 02:00 PM.
19th May 2014, 08:56 PM |#4  
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilian111

I tried checking and unchecking then but didnt work, I have reinstalled rom about 4 times and still nothing. I cant use most of my fav apps and only 800mb memory. Any other solution plz.

check rom thread in dev section theres the fix
25th January 2015, 07:58 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
external sd
hi when my phone turns off and turned back on it says sd removed im using external link as main i have to keep re inserting is there anyway this can be fixed ive tried re flashing, by the way i think this is best rom for this device and would recommend this to everyone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)