Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: On the fly DPI change breaks Font size options. Do you want to see this feature?
Bring on the fly DPI, change DPI setting no reboot 20 62.50%
Keep font size options 12 37.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][4.4.4][hlte GSM & Sprint][Oct26] W03 Slim V28 *The clean AOSP*

OP willl03

10th January 2015, 03:25 AM   |  #5391  
Thanks Meter: 10,709

3,218 posts
I was on tema 12 also. I came back because if signal drops mainly. I'm on the 4.3 bootloader also. I don't have an computer to upgrade ATM.

I gotta say this ROM has everything one could ever want and amazing battery life too. We love you Willllll! [emoji8]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sk8ordie0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2015, 06:14 PM   |  #5392  
Thanks Meter: 20

142 posts
I'm 100% certain I clean flashed the newest version of this ROM because I accidentally formatted my whole phone in the recovery lol. But I have a problem, it seems like if my phone is running for about 24hrs+, it starts to get a memory leak and apps just constantly start stopping and starting, the phone gets very laggy, then it either reboots itself or I reboot it due to it being annoyingly slow. Anyone know why this could be? It's not any undervolt or overclocking
15th January 2015, 03:48 AM   |  #5393  
Thanks Meter: 10,709

3,218 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moccor

I'm 100% certain I clean flashed the newest version of this ROM because I accidentally formatted my whole phone in the recovery lol. But I have a problem, it seems like if my phone is running for about 24hrs+, it starts to get a memory leak and apps just constantly start stopping and starting, the phone gets very laggy, then it either reboots itself or I reboot it due to it being annoyingly slow. Anyone know why this could be? It's not any undervolt or overclocking

Not really sure why that's happening. You could you greenify to close apps or app opps. Try yanks kernel, FYI the b version muted phone speaker but A version of latest works great. I was getting random reboots on stock kernel.
18th January 2015, 09:44 PM   |  #5394  
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
I know this isn't right but. Is there anyway possible you can put something together for tmobile note edge.

Sent from my SM-N915T using xda premium
20th January 2015, 12:40 AM   |  #5395  
Thanks Meter: 26

163 posts
I need a little help. Everything is going smooth except for one problem. I did a clean install first off Every time I receive or make a call my screen goes off and it will not turn back on until the other party ends the call. Any ideas? I'm on stock kernel also.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app
20th January 2015, 04:54 PM   |  #5396  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 670

1,137 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke2612

I know this isn't right but. Is there anyway possible you can put something together for tmobile note edge.

Sent from my SM-N915T using xda premium

If you look a few pages back, @will03 stopped development on this wonderful ROM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyho35

I need a little help. Everything is going smooth except for one problem. I did a clean install first off Every time I receive or make a call my screen goes off and it will not turn back on until the other party ends the call. Any ideas? I'm on stock kernel also.

This isn't a ROM issue. Samsung phones are notorious for dirty proximity sensor issues. Google/YouTube how to clean it. You can also try recalibration first.
21st January 2015, 02:49 PM   |  #5397  
Thanks Meter: 26

163 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by docnok63

If you look a few pages back, @will03 stopped development on this wonderful ROM.

This isn't a ROM issue. Samsung phones are notorious for dirty proximity sensor issues. Google/YouTube how to clean it. You can also try recalibration first.

A dirty proximity sensor has nothing to do with pressing the power button during a phone call buddy. It should pull up the screen no matter what.

21st January 2015, 08:33 PM   |  #5398  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 670

1,137 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyho35

A dirty proximity sensor has nothing to do with pressing the power button during a phone call buddy. It should pull up the screen no matter what,

You never said that, buddy. You stated that the screen stays black the whole time (this indicates a dirty proximity sensor) and were on stock kernel (a custom kernel has a VERY low chance of causing this issue). You never said you tried anything else to correct the issue. I based my suggestion on the information I had, buddy.

With this new information, I can suggest two things:

1) Since no one else reports this issue, it looks like you have a bad flash. Check the md5 of the download you have. If it's correct, try wiping system and flashing again. If it's wrong, obviously download and flash again.

2) Go into settings\apps\all\Dialer and clear data. Do the same for Phone. This will delete your call logs and might fix the issue if something is corrupt.

If none of the above works, you can try flashing a new dialer. I've used this one with this ROM: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g180sadxmc...ghtV4.zip?dl=0

I hope that helps. Please lose the attitude when talking with someone trying to help you. The next guy might tell you to f off.
Last edited by docnok63; 24th January 2015 at 12:40 AM. Reason: 8
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to docnok63 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2015, 11:04 PM   |  #5399  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 28

115 posts
More
really like this ROM; fast and simple. But found Bluetooth just has a problem when trying to connect to my car!
Bluetooth keeps disconnected when trying to download contacts
Last edited by voyagerair; 25th January 2015 at 11:08 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread