Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Guide] LG G Flex Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

OP hyelton

25th January 2015, 12:52 PM   |  #721  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 2,952

6,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapjb

That's the problem I'm having. Almost all the ROMS, or flashing guides are specifically not for the D950. And either won't work, screws up the 4G LTE or borks/bricks the D950.

Your sort of wrong... This flashing guide is meant for the D950 and most android LG phones...
25th January 2015, 03:19 PM   |  #722  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton

Your sort of wrong... This flashing guide is meant for the D950 and most android LG phones...

Hyelton, can you help? Can you give a hint whats going on? Everything works except for that last step, when I get the 'wrong software' error.
25th January 2015, 04:59 PM   |  #723  
Flag Wilmington

6,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintstewart

Hyelton, can you help? Can you give a hint whats going on? Everything works except for that last step, when I get the 'wrong software' error.

Whats your model #? Keep in mind there's several.. So I'm guessing your trying to use the tot method?

When KT says wrong model number etc that means you where running a ROM that wasn't meant for your model number
25th January 2015, 05:39 PM   |  #724  

5 posts
Quote:

Whats your model #? Keep in mind there's several.. So I'm guessing your trying to use the tot method?

When KT says wrong model number etc that means you where running a ROM that wasn't meant for your model number

Its an ATT D950, as far as I can tell it's stock, and yes, TOT. I couldn't find the KDZ file on your site to do it the other way.

LG-D950
Android version 4.4.2
Baseband version: M8974A-AAAANAZM-2.0.20046
Kernel version: 3.4.0
Build Number: KOT49I.D95020b
Software version: D95020b
25th January 2015, 06:55 PM   |  #725  
Flag Wilmington

6,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Its an ATT D950, as far as I can tell it's stock, and yes, TOT. I couldn't find the KDZ file on your site to do it the other way.

LG-D950
Android version 4.4.2
Baseband version: M8974A-AAAANAZM-2.0.20046
Kernel version: 3.4.0
Build Number: KOT49I.D95020b
Software version: D95020b

If your phone is stock then why are you trying to flash it? That's sort of pointless. If you read the entire OP AT&T is TOT only
25th January 2015, 09:53 PM   |  #726  

5 posts
Quote:

If your phone is stock then why are you trying to flash it? That's sort of pointless. If you read the entire OP AT&T is TOT only

...I understand, which is why I said that I was doing TOT. At any rate, as I said in my original post (if you read *my* OP), I can't receive updates because the updates say the phone has been tampered with and is rooted, which it is not. However, I digress. You are not interested in helping, I see. I will search for a solution elsewhere. Thank you.
26th January 2015, 12:58 AM   |  #727  
Flag Wilmington

6,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

...I understand, which is why I said that I was doing TOT. At any rate, as I said in my original post (if you read *my* OP), I can't receive updates because the updates say the phone has been tampered with and is rooted, which it is not. However, I digress. You are not interested in helping, I see. I will search for a solution elsewhere. Thank you.

You have to understand I have multi back to stock threads I respond to 30+ people a day. For one I'm on vacation my responses are gonna be slow and 2 you have to put your self in my position if you read around you'll see people do miss the simple steps sometimes, which you did by not menching that your phone is rooted and you can't OTA you didn't say that, that changes things..

If I wasn't here to help why do I have these back to stock threads? Why would I take time out of my day to help? And why would I pay for a server and keep up with files for others benifit?

So what did you mean by wrong firmware error? What's the exact error? Is it the model mismatch error? If so then your phone may be a D950 but maybe a build prop change had been made? Let me know the exact error or a screenshot would be better.
Last edited by hyelton; 26th January 2015 at 01:02 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread