No registration required

Xfinity live streaming channels on the fire tv

OP tri0xinn

Yesterday, 01:24 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyder

I am using the latest version of this app on my AFTV. Seems to be working okay, as for streaming issues, well, this is comcast we are talking about. When I had HD TV from them, it looked like I was watching a blocky SD TV whenever people moved around on the HD channels. So I am not surprised when at 6pm my time I can not watch WWE Raw live on the USA network because of buffering (which then requires me to close it and reopen it because it will not connect again unless I do). But then I'd have no problem watching Fox Sports on it during the same time but on a Saturday.

Like to point out that if your comcast doesn't give you the fox sports channel, you can get always get it off their app. Go figure huh? I know this because my buddy who's Xfinity it is, doesn't get Fox Sports where he's at, so he was surprised I was able to get it, and happy because he can watch it now.

Still have to use a mouse to get around with the app. Still have to sideload it from google play.

Oh, and it still doesn't stream the cartoon network/adult swim or the Comedy Central. Which is honestly making me look at the Sling option Dish is going to be doing in a couple months.

And that person with the error about device. That is weird. Uninstall it and then reinstall it to see if that fixes it.

Thanks! Sounds good. Can you confirm the app works on LAN and WIFI?

For the remote I am thinking to buy a Mele F10 airmouse that I found is compatible with AFTV
Yesterday, 05:11 AM   |  #32  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 29

178 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic84

Thanks! Sounds good. Can you confirm the app works on LAN and WIFI?

For the remote I am thinking to buy a Mele F10 airmouse that I found is compatible with AFTV

As long as you use the Fake Wifi Xposed module and check Xfinity Go app in it, you'll be fine. If you don't have a rooted AFTV, then I"m not exactly sure what you do.
The Following User Says Thank You to nyder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread