More
What I wanted was a fully transparent skin. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear
26th January 2015, 01:31 PM   |  #132  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 53

171 posts
More
And I'm trying to tell you, this is what I have and it is fully transparent. Because the skin has a carbon fiber texture and pattern on it, you see the texture depending on the angle you view it at, and it reflects light. While at the same time, it is fully transparent, what you see is the color of my phone, and logos on the phone, clearly visible, because it is transparent. The area inside the batman logo, is my phone's aluminum back.

Here is what the vinyl looks like against a wood grain, with and without direct light.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lopan12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2015, 01:46 PM   |  #133  
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 91

1,017 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopan12

And I'm trying to tell you, this is what I have and it is fully transparent. Because the skin has a carbon fiber texture and pattern on it, you see the texture depending on the angle you view it at, and it reflects light. While at the same time, it is fully transparent, what you see is the color of my phone, and logos on the phone, clearly visible, because it is transparent. The area inside the batman logo, is my phone's aluminum back.

Here is what the vinyl looks like against a wood grain, with and without direct light.

Ah, Ok. I think I understand now.
So it's possible to order it without any batman logo or anything. How much would it be?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread