FORUMS

[Q] AWS on 4.4.2 i537?

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 60

By xAjCx, Senior Member on 3rd June 2014, 05:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is anyone on the OTA 4.4.2 and still can use AWS on Tmo? I'm still on MF3 and hesitant on changing because I did the AWS Modem Unlock in order to get LTE to work on Tmo and don't want to lose that. Insight would be greatly appreciated!!

3rd June 2014, 05:07 PM |#2  
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 479

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAjCx

Is anyone on the OTA 4.4.2 and still can use AWS on Tmo? I'm still on MF3 and hesitant on changing because I did the AWS Modem Unlock in order to get LTE to work on Tmo and don't want to lose that. Insight would be greatly appreciated!!

I don't know if it works on 4.4.2, but there is a version that works on 4.3 so try asking in that thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Devo7v For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2015, 01:55 PM |#3  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 0

More
[tUOTE=xAjC x;53113994]Is anyone on the OTA 4.4.2 and still can use AWS on Tmo? I'm still on MF3 and hesitant on changing because I did the AWS Modem Unlock in order to get LTE to work on Tmo and don't want to lose that. Insight would be greatly appreciated!![/QUOTE]
I am running on stock firmware on the i537 and I have aws bands, I'm not really sure how but after I requested an unlock code from at&t I popped in my tmobile sim card and got lte...I never did the AWS unlock...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.2, aws, i537, kitkat, lte
Previous Thread Next Thread