FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Duo camera issues.

99 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By dmystic1, Member on 29th March 2014, 03:11 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2014, 07:33 AM |#21  
Flag Dayton, OH
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Ah, I see what you mean by tilted now. I don't think any rotational variance makes a difference, in fact I know some lenses are screwed into place so you will have that. For what it's worth mine is in approximately the same position. I hope they get it fixed for you.
If you are on stock recovery and ROM you should be fine.

23rd May 2014, 08:59 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Ah, okay, it must be something else then. I was actually kinda hoping it was some obvious manufacturing defect. If it's going to repairs I'll share the results, but I asked them for a new copy because I haven't even really started using this one.
19th June 2014, 06:18 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm facing the same issue. I tried using the phone on safe mode, but the problem still persists. Any other solution?
19th June 2014, 09:37 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zainabahmd

I'm facing the same issue. I tried using the phone on safe mode, but the problem still persists. Any other solution?

I didn't find any solution for the problem. I returned the phone and they immediately send back a new phone so I don't know if HTC could repair it or what exactly was wrong with the old one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Men noemt m O For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2014, 10:26 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I saw the thread not resolve.So, I decided to share the solution.
It is a hardware issue,change the camera module.
18th January 2015, 04:44 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Im having the same problem on a replcement M8 . I will be calling tombile tommorow
26th January 2015, 03:56 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Same issue just started this morning
I just started experiencing the same issue with the "duo camera blocked" message. I removed the case and cleaned the lens, no difference. I had read before of apps interfering with normal camera functionality and was about to uninstall recently installed apps. Before doing so, I went back to the camera to try it again. In the process I accidentally switched to video mode. When I switched back to regular camera mode the problem resolved! Try switching to video mode, then switch back to standard camera!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread