26th January 2015, 11:37 AM   |  #591  
Flag München
Thanks Meter: 711

403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexierspiegel

that's exactly what i needed to know - my logs are fine. I feel really stupid now, because i only now noticed "truncated" (was checking it with rootexplorer, that's why i thought something is missing). i tend to blame something when i can't understand how it works and don't see what i need, same here, with some camera functions, for example... btw do you plan something like faq on functions like iso_HJR, lens shade and stuff? would be useful for noobs like me. ) i was surprised when i googled hjr

well im also a noob with this things. a small faq was planned but only for the modules and not for each parameter what it does.
but i didnt it yet because i like coding more then writting faqs. feel free to put all informations you find in one place. a good place would be freedcam.hol.es. here it will get lost^^
and i have some kind of reallife too^^

as i understood lenshade correct, it should reduces the flair effect that comes from lamps or the sun, but i dont see that it realy works.
hjr= Hand Jitter Reduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoB92

What's this news? Can you explain better?
I haven't switch yet to LL..

well on L google changed the log behavior.
that means only system stuff gets logged without root access.
so app messages like from freedcam are hidden/not logged.
they are also not logged when the app is set as debugging app in the developer settings.
the mainpoint is, it should make android more secure, wich is not so good for app developers.

the best example where it fails is the allview p6 life.
it logs nothing....
The Following User Says Thank You to troopii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2015, 12:38 PM   |  #592  
Flag moscow
Thanks Meter: 13

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troopii

well im also a noob with this things. a small faq was planned but only for the modules and not for each parameter what it does.
but i didnt it yet because i like coding more then writting faqs. feel free to put all informations you find in one place. a good place would be freedcam.hol.es. here it will get lost^^
and i have some kind of reallife too^^

Ahaha no doubt we all have one here! Many may disbelieve but we do! personally what stopped me from populating freedcam.hol.es was the absence of device thread. i was not feeling like creating one, but i would gladly join if i found one. maybe you could create threads dedicated to devices which can work with freedcam, so people could try and voice their opinion? lotsa device-specific glitches that people complain about could be solved by device owners maybe... sure one shall try to find out if their device is supported, but anyway this could bring more order as i see testers are coming more and more day by day.
I just tried 3.347 after fresh commits and uploaded fresh logs to yadi.sk, please, check it out.
26th January 2015, 03:22 PM   |  #593  
Flag München

403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

personally what stopped me from populating freedcam.hol.es was the absence of device thread. i was not feeling like creating one, but i would gladly join if i found one

hmm thats a problem, freedcam theoretical runs on all devices >= ics(4.0), and there alot devices out where i dont even know that they exist. for 3 devices i can say it works: Optimus3D, G3 and Nexus7^^
so there is no other way as to try and error^^ and on error to create a new thread^^ so its up to the user to give feedback equal if its positiv or negativ and fill the forum.
and in the end im all alone and need help with such stuff. its to much for me alone and i realy lost the sight^^

now dont missunderstood me. sounds a bit harsh:
im willing to help and explain but not 10times the same thing. freedcam.hol.es is a possebility to get control over the chaos here.
if a user look in here hes not willing to read all posts. its faster to post the question or pm me(im ignoring such pms!).
also defcomg cant updated the op so often as he want. a other possebility would be to open a new thread with me as creator, but that would end like this, in chaos.

Quote:

I just tried 3.347 after fresh commits and uploaded fresh logs to yadi.sk, please, check it out

sorry there is no new version with latest commits, 47 is based on commit e2f6821 from Jan 24, 2015 or are you building on your own?^^

your dngs looks good for me, i just had to lower a bit the exposure
Last edited by troopii; 26th January 2015 at 04:19 PM.
26th January 2015, 03:55 PM   |  #594  
Flag Im Here 😚🙌
Thanks Meter: 15

48 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey dude .. Any chance to make freedcam work on cm12 ? I flash cm12 on my xperia l and test the freedcam and unfortunately it fc when taking picture .. #justasking
26th January 2015, 04:00 PM   |  #595  
Flag München

403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoobie9495

Hey dude .. Any chance to make freedcam work on cm12 ? I flash cm12 on my xperia l and test the freedcam and unfortunately it fc when taking picture .. #justasking

does it fc for raw or jpeg too? if it crash only on raw no sorry, it dont use your manufacture drivers then.

3.3.48 is on github, fixed some stupid bugs
Last edited by troopii; 26th January 2015 at 04:03 PM.
26th January 2015, 06:06 PM   |  #596  
Flag moscow
Thanks Meter: 13

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troopii

hmm thats a problem, freedcam theoretical runs on all devices >= ics(4.0), and there alot devices out where i dont even know that they exist. for 3 devices i can say it works: Optimus3D, G3 and Nexus7^^
so there is no other way as to try and error^^ and on error to create a new thread^^ so its up to the user to give feedback equal if its positiv or negativ and fill the forum.
and in the end im all alone and need help with such stuff. its to much for me alone and i realy lost the sight^^

now dont missunderstood me. sounds a bit harsh:
im willing to help and explain but not 10times the same thing. freedcam.hol.es is a possebility to get control over the chaos here.
if a user look in here hes not willing to read all posts. its faster to post the question or pm me(im ignoring such pms!).
also defcomg cant updated the op so often as he want. a other possebility would be to open a new thread with me as creator, but that would end like this, in chaos.

sorry there is no new version with latest commits, 47 is based on commit e2f6821 from Jan 24, 2015 or are you building on your own?^^

your dngs looks good for me, i just had to lower a bit the exposure

No, i am not building on my own. I uploaded logs from the freedcam_3.3.47.apk downloaded from https://github.com/troop/FreeDCam/releases after i checked it out and saw 19 commits (last was b9988be).
The most "fresh" version of freedcam which works for me just fine creating dngs is still 3.3.36. I uninstall it each time i see new commits to download and test. I do have my real life too, and all i do i do blindly. i am not a dev, i am a housewife, man. have mercy too. And, I repeat, dngs that are produced with 3.3.47 are nowhere near dngs from 3.3.36.
as for the forum, well, yeah, we shall continue there, on freedcam.hol.es, for sure, i do not argue here, i only explained my own position. i do not pretend to speak for everybody, nor do i stop someone from communicating there, i am not a forum creature myself, but it's just me.
All i know now, is freedcam doesn't work on samsung devices, right? on mtk - i own only philips xenium w8555, it's an old buggy phone which runs 4.2 and was not set for update to 4.4 (not to speak of 5) so i have it somewhere in my drawer, i can test if needed, but by now, afaik, on thl5000 with newer android it doesn't work. right? well, we can go further excluding devices with which freedcam is not going to work... but who wants to do it? still, curious "testers" will download, test, complain more and more... ask you same questions... i wish i was wrong.
if testers had an unified algorithm, something what they shall do to test (how many attempts to make, which mode and stuff like this) it would me much easier to start doing things right so you could save your nerves and be productive, and not insulting.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread