No registration required

Easy Root Tool for various Xperia devices

OP zxz0O0

Yesterday, 09:32 AM   |  #1481  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by enatopic98

Hey, I have the same problem, the thing is it doesn't work for 4.4.4, so you might want to go back to 4.4 only cause if you go to 4.3 you'll probably get a bootloop so yeah, hope I helped

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Hey, sadly it doesn't, I tried, didn't harm my phone but it just doesn't work, rooting process gets stuck at one point and that's it so if you want to root it, you want to change to 4.4 cause if you go for 4.3 you might get bootloop, hope I helped.

reguards, thanks.. ill just wait for either the 4.4.4 or 5.0 root release.. im not to good at flashing phones. bricked my first one a few times and had a gentleman on XDA here unbrick it but it never worked properly after that.
Yesterday, 09:36 AM   |  #1482  
Flag Rijeka

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarbringerOfterror

reguards, thanks.. ill just wait for either the 4.4.4 or 5.0 root release.. im not to good at flashing phones. bricked my first one a few times and had a gentleman on XDA here unbrick it but it never worked properly after that.

No problem, heh s*** happens :P Well I'm sure there will be more updates, just have to be patient.
Yesterday, 07:33 PM   |  #1483  

1 posts
that's rooting process stay forever
I have downgrade my Xperia Z2 to the version D6503_17.1.A.2.55_Unbranded
and follow all instructions but the cleaning up still for more than 30 min
what should I do ?
please any one help me !!??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root, z1c
Previous Thread Next Thread