can't get to the bottom of this. Daughter's tablet so unsure when problems started.
Has been running old nightly () for months.
Trying to fix the following issues:
- Home soft button does not do anything except glow when pushed
- The notification drawer can be opened, the "clear" button is visible but the notification area is blank/empty
- Pulling down top right has no effect (I'm sure this should display some quick settings?)
I have done the following:
- Wipe cache, dalvik cache and factory reset then restored /data only
- Install different theme
- Wipe cache, dalvik cache and installed M10
- Wipe cache, dalvik cache and installed M11
- Wipe cache, dalvik cache and installed M12
I've searched online and especially here for these symptoms but found nothing except some old issues from much earlier builds.
None of the above is having any effect i.e. all symptoms are unchanged.
A strange possible side issue is if I wipe cache, dalvik cache and factory reset then reinstall M12 the tablet suffers continuous FC errors on the phone "Unfortunately, Phone has stopped.".