OP h8rift

22nd January 2015, 03:01 PM   |  #3401  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 150

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by banstew

Yep. That's what I was asking about since it's been over 2 weeks since the last cm11 build

Devices switched to cm-12.0 do not get cm-11.0 builds.
The Following User Says Thank You to bill.allrobots.org For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2015, 03:35 PM   |  #3402  
Thanks Meter: 11

66 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill.allrobots.org

Devices switched to cm-12.0 do not get cm-11.0 builds.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification!
27th January 2015, 08:47 AM   |  #3403  
Thanks Meter: 83

398 posts
More
Just installed this (the latest CM11). Maybe it's just me, but it seems like customization has actually *decreased* over time.

No options regarding gestures to wake the phone (and dt2w works less than half the time), option removed for AM/PM in clock, no navbar dimension adjustments (or any option to adjust long-press on the menu button), less battery icon options, etc...

Please tell me I'm missing some awesome section of mods somewhere in this thread? lol

Other than the lack of customization, it seems to run incredibly well overall besides a few small hiccups. CM12 I tried first, even more lacking, but that at least was understandable for being so new.
27th January 2015, 08:59 AM   |  #3404  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,232

4,646 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamesoul Master

Just installed this (the latest CM11). Maybe it's just me, but it seems like customization has actually *decreased* over time.

No options regarding gestures to wake the phone (and dt2w works less than half the time), option removed for AM/PM in clock, no navbar dimension adjustments (or any option to adjust long-press on the menu button), less battery icon options, etc...

Please tell me I'm missing some awesome section of mods somewhere in this thread? lol

Other than the lack of customization, it seems to run incredibly well overall besides a few small hiccups. CM12 I tried first, even more lacking, but that at least was understandable for being so new.

You can always install xposed framework with gravitybox on CM11
The Following User Says Thank You to krazie1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2015, 09:01 AM   |  #3405  
Thanks Meter: 83

398 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

You can always install xposed framework with gravitybox on CM11

GravityBox! I knew I was forgetting something important. Thanks for reminding me. Been too long.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread