Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] FireKat Deodex NC2 KK V15 Super Fast/Battery Efficient/Smooth

OP megalomanic14

Today, 08:31 AM   |  #10401  
Thanks Meter: 1,627

3,141 posts
Mega your not a big fan of phone cases either are you?

FireKatV15N3 (FireGearV16)

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Dang have you seen some of the Tmobile plans they are offering

Today, 08:45 AM   |  #10402  
Thanks Meter: 20

887 posts
Yeah, the upgrading and downgrading definitely confused me (obviously).
I also agree that something wasn't adding up.

So it looks like im still running MLG. That probably explains why I can't ever run V15. Why I can be on V14 though still confuses me.

About Device screen: https://docs.google.com/a/jcgadgets....p=docslist_api

Two questions based off that...
1. I'm assuming that running on MLG but on an NC2 ROM was probably giving me at least some speed / battery / bug issues?
2. Butchie - what made you want to be on JB so much again? What would I really be giving up by going to NC2 and not being able to go back?

Any other comments?

Sorry about the ghetto way I shared the image...it's late and I did it from my freshly flashed phone.
Last edited by jim256; Today at 08:51 AM.
Today, 09:02 AM   |  #10403  
Thanks Meter: 1,627

3,141 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim256

So it looks like im still running MLG. That probably explains why I can't ever run V15. Why I can be on V14 though still confuses me.

1. I'm assuming that running on MLG but on an NC2 ROM was probably giving me at least some speed / battery / bug issues?
2. Butchie - what made you want to be on JB so much again? What would I really be giving up by going to NC2 and not being able to go back?

Any other comments?

I was a big fan of Jellybean. I have been following Mega since Note 3 burst onto the scene so I was lucky enough to know how good his early Jellybean roms were. Then once the updates started coming once Mega decided he was going to Kitkat loyal followers of his roms decided to make the jump. At the time Kitkat didnt offer much over Jellybean but once Mega got his hands on Kitkat that all changed. So to answer your question it was just a personal thing I wanted..I enjoyed the Jellybean roms and saw that Mega was still building for those still on 4.3 and I wanted to give the new roms a try and was lucky enough to find a Note 3 on JB. Its up to you im not going to sat no stay on Jellybean or go to kitkat..you cant go wrong with either as long as Mega is leading the way...I just love Jellybean.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Side by side MJ5 compared to NC2 there is a difference. On Megas Firekat the screen is a lil brighter then Firenote the colors are brighter.

The Following User Says Thank You to butchieboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 09:02 AM   |  #10404  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim256

Any other comments?

Sorry about the ghetto way I shared the image...it's late and I did it from my freshly flashed phone.

Lol no worries man...tbh firenote and firekat are pretty similar as you can see just between say stock 4.3 and the mlg stock setup...as for booting and issues xyz with firekat on mlg yea def...you shouldn't have any issues tbh that's why I'm trying to get your system sorted...but given your in a pretty lucky situation being able to go back to 4.3...the last few firenote builds will probably be some of the fastest roms of all my builds on n3 just because the animations of 4.3 were snappy an sharp vs kk has smooth and drawn out animations...they'd be like where fk is just reaching now...butch can tell you more as I'm Goin off memories and appx

You just need to figure out which direction you wanna go...the firekat builds are great and run hand in hand with my 50k antutu firekat n4 builds but you have the option either way...and firekat/kk will always be there waiting

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 09:19 AM   |  #10405  
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

Mega your not a big fan of phone cases either are you?

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Dang have you seen some of the Tmobile plans they are offering

No I'll have to check em out...

No man I'm not...i love the size and feel of the phones and ime people are less cautious with their device when they put a case on it...not saying I haven't dropped my notes or megas...not saying i couldn't drop my n3 as i type this out and explode the tempered glass and panel...but i generally am pretty cautious and keep rather obsessively good care of them...and ironically most shattered screens I've personally seen the people were using a case...lol

Mega
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread