Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] TMS3KK 3.1 | TW4.4.2 | (659 MB) (533 MB extra debloat edition) [01/13/15]

OP talkingmonkeys

Announcement from talkingmonkeys: Version 3.1 in the OP. Stock theme revert is updated! Extra Debloat Edition fixed too.
27th January 2015, 12:58 PM   |  #1341  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,380

1,724 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinaury

Send the story to Samsung, they can use it in an ad campaign and give you a good commission.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app

Haha I wish they would. Anyway starting to update the theme for this some this week along with a few other things. I've stopped working on the double tap to sleep toggle for now. The one I picked to use caused errors so I have to retry it. Theres a few xposed modules for this I believe too.
27th January 2015, 02:09 PM   |  #1342  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 282

324 posts
That's awesome how durable that phone is! Makes me even more disappointed about how I read that the s6 will not have the water resistance.

The Following User Says Thank You to radtech777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2015, 02:21 PM   |  #1343  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,380

1,724 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radtech777

That's awesome how durable that phone is! Makes me even more disappointed about how I read that the s6 will not have the water resistance.

Yeah its incredible that it even held its battery life too. Making the next one non water resistant will be a mistake but that will mean more people to try out the s5 rom I'll probably make once lollipop works for the s5 and I try to take the time to get an S5Rx out 😉

For now though a tms3kk update is imminent in the near future with the finished aosp theme and a holo blue version to follow shortly. It will also have 3minnit battery mod with the battery text toggle added back. Hoping to add this to extra settings by the link to the settings for the mod.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat aosp theme, tms3, tw 4.3
Previous Thread Next Thread