27 posts
I have Windows 8 pro..none of the drivers work in my pc btw 😞
I will search for more and tell u..👍
25th January 2015, 05:22 PM   |  #412  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
help pls
my phone is not opening its stuck at mmx logo
i was doing partioning with mprio tool and it ask to go to recovry and swipe data factory reset.and the process start but i removed the battry because i remembered to save something ...
and its not opening now,not going foreward from mmx logo pls help me how to repair my phone
help pls pls faster
25th January 2015, 06:51 PM   |  #413  
Thanks Meter: 4

46 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool_sandy

These drivers worked for me. I uninstalled all previous drivers and then installed it. I m using Windows 7 32bit.

Before that I tried 3-4 different drivers bt none of them worked for me. You can check google for misc. Drivers available.

I did not try cleankitkat...but as sa00d told...i will check that ROM once he will share link.

Sent from my Oneplus One

Now This is Amazing ROM MERE.. Check it Out
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...5#post58034365

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdss007

I have Windows 8 pro..none of the drivers work in my pc btw
I will search for more and tell u..

have you got your driver?
uninstall all the driver & install the driver from given Link & enjoy..
Don't forget to hit Thanks Button
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...VE&usp=sharing
25th January 2015, 06:56 PM   |  #414  

27 posts
Nope..still searching bro..will update dat here when i get the required drivers.😸
26th January 2015, 03:31 PM   |  #415  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitpanwar

my phone is not opening its stuck at mmx logo
i was doing partioning with mprio tool and it ask to go to recovry and swipe data factory reset.and the process start but i removed the battry because i remembered to save something ...
and its not opening now,not going foreward from mmx logo pls help me how to repair my phone
help pls pls faster

Dude, first of all don't panic. It happens, I too have soft bricked my phone twice on the same day

You need to flash stock ROM to get out of this issue. I too got the same issue after using the MPrio app and my phone was stucked.

Go to this threat first post and download the stock ROM. My phone was on 4.4.2 Stock Kitkat 8 GB variant, so I downloaded the STOCK 4.4.2 Kitkat MMX_06_IN ROM. You can download the same here http://d-h.st/8xw

Then use the SPTool to flash it over your phone, but this time instead of selecting download only you need to select filmware upgrade and keep scatter file and rest of the files provided with the download in the same folder so that the moment you select scatter file all the ROMS related files automatically picks up and then switch off your phone and remove battery. Click on Download button, and then connect your phone to computer (make sure your phone is swtiched off w/o battery). SPTool will then update/download all the new files to your phone and after green color signal with OK mark will appear, now you can remove your phone and are ready to switch on your phone.
Try this and let me know if you have any questions. And if you find information useful, don't forget to click on thanks!
Yesterday, 03:03 PM   |  #416  

10 posts
Hey plz give a lock screen for my micromax a 120 which gives a loud noise on entering wrong password to unlock screen

Sent from my Micromax A120 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
micromax-a120
Previous Thread Next Thread