OP deuce_biggins

Yesterday, 10:32 PM   |  #3001  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,831

825 posts
Donate to Me
More
I should have a small little update and the themes complete in the next day or two
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to deuce_biggins For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 03:34 AM   |  #3002  
Thanks Meter: 36

121 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz

Thanks for responding. I am using 3.72 because i Had issues with 3.75 installing. If Safestrap is telling me it was flashed successfully though, that wouldnt be the issue would it??

Are you wiping completely then installing on STOCK rom? Im using 3.75 and I think thats recommended. Im not sure if its compatible with 3.72 but i wouldnt see why its not.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce_biggins

I should have a small little update and the themes complete in the next day or two

No rush! Im loving the rom so far. Highest antutu benchmark ive ever had! Battery life is great as usual. Thanks again.
Today, 07:05 AM   |  #3003  
Thanks Meter: 25

247 posts
Donate to Me
I tried both. Got 3.75 to install today and the same outcome on the stock slot. SS says the flash is successful but after reboot it goes dark right after SS passes. Any more ideas? I am rooted and running Alliance using TMO now as my carrier on this VZW device
Today, 12:47 PM   |  #3004  
??
would of thought i got some recomendations from loading this ROM and i locked up.............

oh well
Today, 01:50 PM   |  #3005  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit

825 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz

I tried both. Got 3.75 to install today and the same outcome on the stock slot. SS says the flash is successful but after reboot it goes dark right after SS passes. Any more ideas? I am rooted and running Alliance using TMO now as my carrier on this VZW device

Do you have the NC2/Unified Firmware installed as well per the OP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogie03

would of thought i got some recomendations from loading this ROM and i locked up.............

oh well

I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say....
Today, 01:59 PM   |  #3006  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit

825 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry
I have posted a small update that will give you access to a couple themes. I couldn't get the quantum themer to work as intended so links for the themes are now in the updated dbMods (in the V9.2 update). This update has minor tweaks in the UI and dbmods as well.

I have also made available the full V9.2 rom for download...I added other languages from the international version but I have not tested to see if they are working properly.

So...if you have already downloaded, and are running V9, just dirty flash the V9.2 update....if you're new to the game download the full V9.2 rom.

Please let me know if you have any issues...I don't mind criticism that is beneficial for us all.

If you download and use any of the themes....change the icon colors in dbMods to #00000000 in order to see the original images as @cerj intended

DOWNLOAD POST
Last edited by deuce_biggins; Today at 02:08 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deuce_biggins For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:37 PM   |  #3007  
Flag Noblesville, IN
Thanks Meter: 160

434 posts
More
Sweet! I know what I'm doing after work today! Thanks for the update! I was starting to get withdrawals. Haven't flashed anything since v8 something. Haven't really had the need to. Your rom is a solid work of art you are the man! And as always thanks @cerj for the behind the scenes on the themes!

Sent from Cerj's Kickass Themed Tapatalk App on my Eye Candy Duece_Biggin's Rom.
Today, 03:10 PM   |  #3008  
Flag Da' Hood
Thanks Meter: 337

1,087 posts
More
Thank you sir! Going to clean install the V9.2 full ROM. Now I have something to do other than shovel snow

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread