Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP][2.1+] Fast for Facebook - New update!

OP taomorpheus

21st January 2015, 10:51 AM   |  #3301  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,395

1,054 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsander

Now I gave it last chance. Yes, for long time moved to web mobile facebook. Now I see that notifications finally working ok without any late to pc facebook. But still since few months waiting for some update to messenger app as I love this solution for facebook and want to use it. Are you going to relesa any update for messenger?
Most important is to for messenger:
- update desing with new material
- fix searching function for contacts as not working
- make online contacts on top of all contacts

I am working on messenger but Facebook is doing a great job to block everything. In april the api will be more and more limited and I am trying to fight this thing. Material design for messenger is possible, but I don't know if I will do it because of this facebook limitations
Online contacts should be on top,but I will give it a look. Thx for the feedback
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taomorpheus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 07:10 PM   |  #3302  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,395

1,054 posts
Hey guys! Have you read about the new Facebook Lite? What do you think about it?

For now it's giving a lot of attention in India and for some reason Indians are preferring Fast The app is receiving a lot of downloads from there. Thx facebook???!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to taomorpheus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alternative to facebook, android 2.1+, fast for facebook
Previous Thread Next Thread