OP JackpotClavin

24th January 2015, 08:26 PM   |  #2581  
Thanks Meter: 76

197 posts
More
Hey Jackpot, first off thanks for working on the ROM! Secondly this

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywacken

By the way, I crawled the logs regarding the still occurring random boots. They are not always logged, but when they are, they show a modem error, causing kernel panic and thereby a reboot. I've already submitted this, via bug report, but I guess, a lot of issues a posted there, so it will take a while to get everything smoothed out.

Was just posted in the AOSPA 5 thread, I know it's a long shot given the two ROMs use different modems, different kernel base etc but maybe it's related?
Yesterday, 05:07 AM   |  #2582  
Thanks Meter: 20

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackpotClavin

MMS, Netflix, Pandora, YouTube all work, I didn't get around to testing everything else listed.

I'm still getting this strange kernel panic where I still can't obtain logs as to what's causing the issue. Twice I had an issue where my screen flickered until I turned the screen off and when I pressed power again, it worked as if nothing was ever wrong. I'll post a build once I get to the bottom of these issues, as I don't want anybody's devices to get damaged irreparably, including my own :P

Have you seen all the LP related g2/g3 activity here: https://github.com/lg-devs/ @Rashed97 has been very busy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jugstah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:28 AM   |  #2583  
Thanks Meter: 76

197 posts
More
Hey Jackpot, I know you're busy w/ lollipop but I was just wondering, since the 27a update just rolled out and has a new baseband, would there be any changes to do in the ROM or would it be fine to use right away? Since there's no major changes in 27a (from what we can tell) it shouldn't have any issues, but just in case(NOPE) wanted to check with you.

Edit: Seriously xda? I type the word case(NOPE) and you make it a hyperlink to an otter box at wall mart? Really?
Last edited by TheUnladenSwallow; Today at 05:08 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, kernel, kitkat, rom, update
Previous Thread Next Thread