No registration required

Sim unlock method

OP pisang_aza

12th January 2015, 03:18 PM   |  #211  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
More
Hey guys I need it really very quickly can any of you send me original HtcOMADM_SettingsPlugin_SPCS.apk ; HtcOMADM_SettingsPlugin_SPCS.odex ; HtcOMADM_SPCS.apk ; HtcOMADM_SPCS.odex
I need these for files original that comes with stock 4.4.2 sense 6.0 rom. thanks in advance I hope someone will help me...
13th January 2015, 11:57 AM   |  #212  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Thank you for making straight to the point guide, OP. I successfully unlocked my Sprint HTC One M8 using sunshine and the method.

To all :
After Step 3, make sure you restart the phone. I was stuck on it and then just read somewhere to restart it and it works after that.
16th January 2015, 03:11 PM   |  #213  

192 posts
So, if I have M8 from sprint HK 831 model, I can make international gsm version from it?
I prefer original wwe but GPE version will be also good.
16th January 2015, 03:33 PM   |  #214  

5 posts
Hey folks, quick question... Not sure if this is the right forum to ask but i succesfully used this method to unlock my Sprint HTC One M8, now that Android Lollipop is out I want to upgrade. Can I do so without losing my sim unlock? Can I use this method to sim unlock on Android L?
22nd January 2015, 01:50 AM   |  #215  

34 posts
hi i have don everything you mention, but i can't get the omadm menu when i hit the start button from the sim unlock helper...
i have the HK edition, stock rom 4.4.2, s-off, i renamed the apk and odex files you mention, and also changed the permission of the new apk file. i don't know what i am doing wrong...any idea to get sim unlock? thanks
23rd January 2015, 08:12 PM   |  #216  
Flag tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 1

93 posts
More
i have now origina H/K Edition M8
if you need this files PM me i can take out from my Sprint M8.

`P.S.` i have second problem
i unlock Sprint H/K M8 but now i need to remove all sprint app-s also i need to stop OTA updates
conection optimizer
handsfree activation and etc.
i need that phone never ask me for OTA updates.
i have S-off
i have root and root explorer
please someone help me eitch app-s i must rename to stop working?
thanks[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin_248

hi i have don everything you mention, but i can't get the omadm menu when i hit the start button from the sim unlock helper...
i have the HK edition, stock rom 4.4.2, s-off, i renamed the apk and odex files you mention, and also changed the permission of the new apk file. i don't know what i am doing wrong...any idea to get sim unlock? thanks

you need S-off
without S-off it always tells you that ther is some kind of error.
i try many times many other M8 models
and without S-off no one was working

also only wayto do S-off is to pay 25$ using sunshine.
no one method is not workind.
so don't waste your time
download sunshine pay 25$ and you will be unlocked.

also use this apk file witch is on first post. do not use terminal emolator they do the same. using this apk file is much easy and fast.
i have unlocked more than 10 sprint M8 using this method. all works fine no. even i done update. even i instal custom roms. they works great.

`P.S.`please say thanks for this
Last edited by siemensfun1; 23rd January 2015 at 08:21 PM.
26th January 2015, 02:37 PM   |  #217  
Flag tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 1

93 posts
More
Original M8 omadm files H/K and standard edition sprint M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by levani132

Hey guys I need it really very quickly can any of you send me original HtcOMADM_SettingsPlugin_SPCS.apk ; HtcOMADM_SettingsPlugin_SPCS.odex ; HtcOMADM_SPCS.apk ; HtcOMADM_SPCS.odex
I need these for files original that comes with stock 4.4.2 sense 6.0 rom. thanks in advance I hope someone will help me...

here is attached Omadm files

have both taken from original H/K and standard Sprint M8 editions bfore i unlocked it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar M8 Sprint original files.rar - [Click for QR Code] (788.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rar Original HK M8 oadm files.rar - [Click for QR Code] (747.9 KB, 2 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to siemensfun1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 12:04 PM   |  #218  
Flag Tbilisi

24 posts
More
Thanks very much, I have already taken it from another rom, but anyway thanks for your help ^_^
Today, 02:48 AM   |  #219  

7 posts
Has anyone attempted to do this on an M8 that is already on 4.4.4? I know has been done 4.4.2 with no issues but I am unsure of 4.4.4.

Thanks!
Last edited by skandalous1; Today at 03:48 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread