Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | 240dpi | N3/S5 Features | Status Bar Mods| 5-27-14

OP eZdubzitmk4

Announcement from eZdubzitmk4: eZKAT v2.5 COMING SOON!!
31st December 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #2791  
Thanks Meter: 26

123 posts
I think my reboot problems are the wanam xposed module. With just it disabled the reboots seemed to stop.

I have it re enabled with nothing changed and I am going to make one change at a time and see if I can figure out whats doing it. I will report back for the people that like to use this module.
2nd January 2015, 07:22 AM   |  #2792  

123 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdub12

I think my reboot problems are the wanam xposed module. With just it disabled the reboots seemed to stop.

I have it re enabled with nothing changed and I am going to make one change at a time and see if I can figure out whats doing it. I will report back for the people that like to use this module.

wanam is a lost cause. Its a problem that I guess the developer doesn't want to address. Its been reported but it is what it is. I got some of the mods I wanted out of gravitybox. not as good but its the only fix I can find. Hope this helps others.
2nd January 2015, 07:29 AM   |  #2793  
Flag Orlando Fl.
Thanks Meter: 629

1,844 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdub12

wanam is a lost cause. Its a problem that I guess the developer doesn't want to address. Its been reported but it is what it is. I got some of the mods I wanted out of gravitybox. not as good but its the only fix I can find. Hope this helps others.

It must depend on what settings you change with wanam, because Ive used wanam on several tw roms and am currently using it on this rom with no issues.
2nd January 2015, 07:33 AM   |  #2794  

123 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus-Driver

It must depend on what settings you change with wanam, because Ive used wanam on several tw roms and am currently using it on this rom with no issues.

Would you mind sharing a backup of your config?

I tried resetting everything to default and I was still getting random reboots. Most of the time it happens when the screen auto rotates. I have used it with no problems on JB but a few people are reporting the exact same problem with KK. It may be a random settings in wanam. However, it would be like finding a needle in a haystack.
2nd January 2015, 10:06 AM   |  #2795  
Flag Orlando Fl.

1,844 posts
More
I only use wanam to enable 4 way reboot menu and screenshot aswell as changing how many quick settings icons in my drop down, center clock, and hide am/pm.
Oh and to hide dock app labels.
How many modules do you run in framework?
If you run multiples that are doubling up on settings...that could cause the reboots...
Last edited by Shortbus-Driver; 2nd January 2015 at 10:13 AM.
3rd January 2015, 05:24 AM   |  #2796  

123 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus-Driver

I only use wanam to enable 4 way reboot menu and screenshot aswell as changing how many quick settings icons in my drop down, center clock, and hide am/pm.
Oh and to hide dock app labels.
How many modules do you run in framework?
If you run multiples that are doubling up on settings...that could cause the reboots...

The only other modules I was running with Wanam was WiFiKeyView and YouTube AdAway. They both have completely different functions. However, I did try disabling them and ran wanam by itself and still had reboots.

What other mods have you done? I'm running the eZKAT rom with just the stock UI. Could it be a problem with the stock ui?
3rd January 2015, 06:52 AM   |  #2797  
Flag Orlando Fl.

1,844 posts
More
Doubtful...im kinda clueless as to why your having the reboots with those modules.
Im using ezkat the way it came other than 5 modules and a few less apk's that I dont use.
And some ive frozen due to not knowing exactly what they do and were running in the background.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shortbus-Driver For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2015, 10:59 AM   |  #2798  
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 23

538 posts
More
I just dropped in to say thanks to eZdubzitmk4 for a great run for my now retired Note2. I've left Android for something different, got to change things up every once in awhile to keep life interesting.
I hope all goes well for you. Take care and thanks for the great work you've done.

Sent using BlackBerry Passport

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread