FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ASK] [REQ] MIUI for MT6572 Device

8th January 2015, 06:03 AM |#11  
Member
Flag cuttack
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Red face
ubifs? which device ...ram, display size?
i can help u to port...hehe
m from mmx a58 grp ...can port any rom to ubifs...
 
 
8th January 2015, 11:26 AM |#12  
alicepattinson's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Some from our fb group succesfully ported it.
16th January 2015, 09:54 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhansu7

ubifs? which device ...ram, display size?
i can help u to port...hehe
m from mmx a58 grp ...can port any rom to ubifs...

Hey, im using mt6572 with ubifs. How can i port an ext4 rom to my phone? Please help
19th January 2015, 07:49 AM |#14  
Member
Flag cuttack
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Have u ported any rom?
Copy meta.inf
Boot.img
Bin/vold/ipod
Etc/fw/partission permission.sh
Lib/modules/hw
User/keylayout/generic.klkl

Then in build.prop change ur lcd density

In meta.inf updater copy setperm lines to
Zip flash
19th January 2015, 11:23 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhansu7

Have u ported any rom?
Copy meta.inf
Boot.img
Bin/vold/ipod
Etc/fw/partission permission.sh
Lib/modules/hw
User/keylayout/generic.klkl

Then in build.prop change ur lcd density

In meta.inf updater copy setperm lines to
Zip flash

Im done with that thanks but im getting error like this
"expected args 3, got 4"
Btw, im using CTR recovery since i dont have my flashable stock rom. Im using updater-script from minion rom since its in ubifs format. Could you please upload your updater script for ubifs? pleeeeease Or are there any ways to format my partitions as ext4 sorry for the questions XD I hope you can bear with me.
28th January 2015, 04:20 PM |#16  
Member
Flag cuttack
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidGeek18

Im done with that thanks but im getting error like this
"expected args 3, got 4"
Btw, im using CTR recovery since i dont have my flashable stock rom. Im using updater-script from minion rom since its in ubifs format. Could you please upload your updater script for ubifs? pleeeeease Or are there any ways to format my partitions as ext4 sorry for the questions XD I hope you can bear with me.

join this group. m not active at xda much. hehe
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MicromaxA58Bolt/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui, mt6572, port, rom, xiaomi
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes