Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Tronsmart PS7 MTK6592 7" Phablet Unboxing, Review, and Root!

OP deadhp1

19th January 2015, 01:17 PM   |  #281  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 132

465 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanox1972

So no better rom then biscuit 4.4.3 mlais?
I hear some activities un nibiru h1 (same cpu) android L rom- is there some good news/ who know chinese???
b.t.w. I use now tis app SGS Touchscreen Booster for touch increase and got serious improvement, with most aggressive settings.
and 1 Q:
are meni and back keys WITH or W/O light- I have never seen they backlight, although I not need this too much
tjhanks

Hey dude
The onscreen buttons dont have a backlight.

Regards

Axelman

Send from P7 4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to Axelman8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2015, 07:50 PM   |  #282  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Died after flash
When I have changed SIM card my phone lock down and asked me to enter privacy password to unlock. I don't know what it is my privacy password and I have done factory reset over recovery. My phone still asked for privacy password, so I flashed my device, but I didn't TAKE OUT the battery when I flashed it. Flash tool said OK in green circle. But now my phone dosen't turn on

What happend to my device if I didint remove the battery???
20th January 2015, 11:16 PM   |  #283  
Flag Budweis
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Unable to ROOT Ulefone U7 with Android 4.4.2
Hi there, please, can you give me some advice how to root my Ulefone U7 with Android 4.4.2? I already tied many rooting apps and programs but regrettably without luck. For example Kingo Root, Framaroot, One Click Root, Genius Root, iRoot, and also others.
Big thanks for any help.
21st January 2015, 07:25 PM   |  #284  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 132

465 posts
Not tested by me, but who knows this might help

Fix lost imei and serialnumbers

http://www.gizbeat.com/6058/how-to-r...k6589-mtk6595/

Post back if you tried and espescially if it works XD

Regards

Axelman

Send from P7 4.4.2
22nd January 2015, 08:10 PM   |  #285  
Thanks Meter: 42

287 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaallleeennn

Hey mate, do you have link for miui 4.4.2 or 4.4.3 based, maybe somewhere on chinese forums? I tried one for Nibiru but IMEIs are lost after flashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelman8

Not tested by me, but who knows this might help

Fix lost imei and serialnumbers

http://www.gizbeat.com/6058/how-to-r...k6589-mtk6595/

Post back if you tried and espescially if it works XD

Regards

Axelman

Send from P7 4.4.2

Thank you for the link. I will try it out this weekend. It is different as to other methods and it explains exactly how to connect the phone as META (no other tutorial states what the Device Manager name of the device should be to have a successful connection). Let's hope it works. But so far, after I dialed *#66# I have an error saying I don't have the program installed
22nd January 2015, 09:29 PM   |  #286  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Hello evryone this is my first post ever on any internet forum

Well anyway i love big screen phones so i just bought an ulefone u7, and i got a bit dissapointed, almost went to buy another phone but i cant go down in scrensize, im hoked on 7 inch i have flashed team biscuit and got sgs screenbooster, and xposed framework gravitybox and xuimod, xuimod is great for our phones because you can tweak scrolling behavior so i recommend it to anyone wit this phone, but even though i got all these things installed i was still dissapointed in the scrolling behavior in the stock browser, chrome and opera mini, but..... I found that in UC browser hd the phone behaves just the way i like it!!!!! so now i am happy with my phone finally!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by glogloman

Hi there, please, can you give me some advice how to root my Ulefone U7 with Android 4.4.2? I already tied many rooting apps and programs but regrettably without luck. For example Kingo Root, Framaroot, One Click Root, Genius Root, iRoot, and also others.
Big thanks for any help.

I also have Ulefone U7 and had big problems when i tried to root it, i tried severel things, and i dont rember exactly why i suddenly got it to work i spent an entire day trying to root my phone.. . But as i recalled it i used sverrall different root methods, but i think iroot was the one that succeeded, the thing is at first iroot said succes but every root testapp said it was not rooted, and i got strange popups with only chineese letters, i downloaded superuser and found out that i needed to give these root test apps permission to run and then i discovered that i actually were rooted after all, not sure this helps you, but yeah a long shot..
The Following User Says Thank You to magnus.sand For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 01:34 PM   |  #287  
Thanks Meter: 21

226 posts
How to set gsm alphabet as sms default method input???
Thanks

Sent from my A-ONEX using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yesterday, 10:00 PM   |  #288  
Thanks Meter: 17

136 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanox1972

How to set gsm alphabet as sms default method input???
Thanks

Sent from my A-ONEX using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Settings>More>Default sms app and select the one you want
The Following User Says Thank You to aaallleeennn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:33 PM   |  #289  
Thanks Meter: 42

287 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by estuardo4

Thank you for the link. I will try it out this weekend. It is different as to other methods and it explains exactly how to connect the phone as META (no other tutorial states what the Device Manager name of the device should be to have a successful connection). Let's hope it works. But so far, after I dialed *#66# I have an error saying I don't have the program installed

I successfully connected my phone in META form with my AONEX's team biscuit 4.4.3. But as soon as I flash the Nibiru ROM, I lost my IMEIs and, worst, I cannot connect with Maui META again. My system recognize my phone at one COM port, my phone reboots in META mode, but it cannot establish a communication and an error message says that the boot system connected fine, but that it didn't receive a response from the phone. I tried again and again without success.

I guess I'll have to buy a more mainstream phone the next time I'm on the market. Grrr!

The Following User Says Thank You to estuardo4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tronsmart-ps7
Previous Thread Next Thread