Aqua Dark Material Theme for CM12

XDA Senior MemberSimix93prepared a nice looking theme changing the original colors into shades of green. … more

Fonts Collection for CyanogenMod 12

Check out this collection of amazing fonts ready to make your CyanogenMod 12 ROM even more beautiful. … more

Send Links to Any Nearby Device with CaastMe

There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of … more

Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Getting Lollipop Update in Russia

Samsung Galaxy S4 users in Russia are getting the Lollipop update via OTA. The update … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

At&t note 3 on cricket wireless / aio

OP imablackhat

27th November 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #11  
Flag TAMPA
Thanks Meter: 22

62 posts
More
Im also doing the same now, just got a ATT note 3 to use it on cricket.. i have a note 3 on sprint but i just switched jobs and dont have reception at all, im trying it and if it works i might go to ATT later on, or who knows i might stay at cricket.. is way cheaper and 8mps is good for what i use it.. 55 per month with 10 GB thats a hell of a deal, I use about 8 to 10 on sprint right now
27th January 2015, 02:36 AM   |  #12  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
More
Wow...
Ctfu, yeah, give me a sweet device with crappy coverage... That makes SOOO much sense? AT&T/Cricket/AIO all they way! Funny stuff, keep it comin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusv45

They have nicer phones

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

29th January 2015, 12:36 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 151

407 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhable

Just to clarify I am already using aio/cricket for months on this device. All will work fine if you have been reading up on aio and cricket merger you would know att is killing off crickets cdma line and will be using GSM, op just make sure you let SM-N900A is UNLOCKED and that you get a sim card and you should be fine. As per 4g/4g lte you may as well go elsewhere you will get 4g/4g lte where available but remember AIO/CRICKET is throttled data, so no matter what you will be limited to a lower speed. If you need any help let me know I've been on aio for months (pre merger to the point I have an aio sim but cricket in the top left).

How does one unlock their phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread