Yesterday, 09:19 PM   |  #14921  
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,671

3,093 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMAN-CREED

Thanks for your reply sir.
but previous version 3.2 didn't have such issue.

i had installed 3.2 version on my mothers LG L40 and my friends Huawei G700 and mine too,
but after updating all of them to 3.3
this issue happend to all of them... S4, LG L40 , Huawei G700

hope this issue be fixed in the next version....

Does it happen all the time or just in certain situations? I ask because have this issue occasionally, after I reboot my Nexus 6... I don't consider it a problem though, because I know that the system simply needs time to load completely. I'm just trying to help you and your friends figure out if it's a hardware or software issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjhiza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:31 PM   |  #14922  
Flag Urmia
Thanks Meter: 269

69 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhiza

Does it happen all the time or just in certain situations? I ask because have this issue occasionally, after I reboot my Nexus 6... I don't consider it a problem though, because I know that the system simply needs time to load completely. I'm just trying to help you and your friends figure out if it's a hardware or software issue.

Just in certain situation , it happens rarely but it happens..
Nova's speed is excellent but i wonder why the v3.2 didnt have such issue but v3.3 has it,
I think it relates to the differences of v3.2 & v3.3 and what things have changed from 3.2 to 3.3
thanks for help, and a question, how can i give feed back to them?
The Following User Says Thank You to HITMAN-CREED For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 01:05 AM   |  #14923  
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,671

3,093 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMAN-CREED

Just in certain situation , it happens rarely but it happens..
Nova's speed is excellent but i wonder why the v3.2 didnt have such issue but v3.3 has it,
I think it relates to the differences of v3.2 & v3.3 and what things have changed from 3.2 to 3.3
thanks for help, and a question, how can i give feed back to them?

Kevin doesn't check this thread any more, because it's largely gotten unmanageable. You can contact him on G+ by searching for +Kevin Barry.

Do you, your mom, and your friend all have the aggressive desktop option checked? It tries to force the launcher into memory, so that redraws and lag are drastically reduced. If you're not having this issue often, it's likely that 1) your kernel has a memory leak problem that is wasting your RAM, or 2) you're straining your device with tons and tons of multitasking (tons of open browser windows, lots of open apps, etc).

If my quick research is correct, you're dealing with devices that have roughly 2GB of RAM. That should be enough for just about anything, but if you play games, or do a lot of things that are resource intensive, you should expect to get those redraws from time to time. That's just the way Linux - and therefore Android - works. Memory goes to the apps that use it most, and sometimes other apps (in this case, Nova) get dumped out of the memory, causing the redraws and lag you're experiencing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics, launcher, nova, nova launcher, nova-launcher
Previous Thread Next Thread