OP Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,948

14,516 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

but why is the FAQ sticky being used as Q&A thread

^^^This. As is mentioned in the OP, as well as having been stated a few times in this thread, this is a FAQ and not a help thread. If you have any questions either ask in the dedicated Help Thread or create a new thread within the Q&A section.

As always, only post in this thread if you have any suggestions for additional content to be added to the FAQ.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KidCarter93 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2015, 01:45 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 35

163 posts
More
no answer
there isnt any solution to question. Holding the power botton anvolume down doesnt work. My screen is black always. Only sign of any life is when I plug my usb charger in and out, it wiflash a red/orange light. I thought i knew what to do but nothing is working.
.I lust bought this phone about 2 months ago.
29th January 2015, 04:01 AM   |  #14  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 712

1,683 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vance74

there isnt any solution to question. Holding the power botton anvolume down doesnt work. My screen is black always. Only sign of any life is when I plug my usb charger in and out, it wiflash a red/orange light. I thought i knew what to do but nothing is working.

Wrong thread to post in. This is a FAQ. Ask again by starting your own thread in this forum.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vance74

Also, power + vol up to force a reboot, then when the screen goes black (phone reboots) immediately slide from vol up to vol down. This will get you to bootloader. No further questions by you will be answered in this thread, and please don't PM me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faq, htc m8, htc one m8
Previous Thread Next Thread