OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 28,841

7,598 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksou123

I'm stuck where it's saying to enter the kennel path manually , any tips on how I could find this ?

If platform is following convention, you should be able to get this info from /dev/block/platform/PLATFORM/by-name/BOOT, where PLATFORM is the target platform for your device, and BOOT (can be also lower case boot) is a symlink to proper /dev/block/mmcblk0pX.

In above case for my device, you should type "/dev/block/mmcblk0p5". But this is the case ONLY for my device.

Apparently this won't work with some platforms not following conventions, especially MTK. For those, @bigrammy already posted a way.
Last edited by JustArchi; Yesterday at 12:55 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 07:33 AM   |  #1962  
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Do you need a high-end PC to run VB and Archikitchen?
Today, 08:10 AM   |  #1963  
Flag Warsaw

7,598 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_fire21

Do you need a high-end PC to run VB and Archikitchen?

No, moreover, VB doesn't even need CPU with Virtualization Extensions available. You can run AK even in ~64-128 MB ram virtual machine.
Today, 08:45 AM   |  #1964  
Thanks Meter: 24

158 posts
More
How do you install the kitchen? I can't see anything on the video, its too small. I downloaded the zip and extracted it. I didnt see any instructions in the op.
I have vm box, ubuntu 13.1. All is set up to do rom building. Ive tried different terminal commands, all I get is file not found.
Thanks for the kitchen, and all the help you have given others as they make their own roms. I look forward to using it.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 08:55 AM   |  #1965  
Flag Warsaw

7,598 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Nox

How do you install the kitchen? I can't see anything on the video, its too small. I downloaded the zip and extracted it. I didnt see any instructions in the op.
I have vm box, ubuntu 13.1. All is set up to do rom building. Ive tried different terminal commands, all I get is file not found.
Thanks for the kitchen, and all the help you have given others as they make their own roms. I look forward to using it.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using XDA Free mobile app

Watch the video. And it's not too small, 1080p is available. It's not that hard to click on youtube button and make it fullscreen there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dsixda kitchen justarchi android chef
Previous Thread Next Thread