OP sir_earl

6th January 2015, 12:43 PM   |  #1581  
Thanks Meter: 19

128 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamAtkins90

No problem,
hope your little one gets better.
I'm glad it's working and glad I could help.

Just to show support I have bought the app from the Google play store.
Now I am gonna test everything with ps4 remote play app.

Thanks again!
6th January 2015, 02:33 PM   |  #1582  
Flag Gorleston-On-Sea
Thanks Meter: 85

392 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkmanpt

Just to show support I have bought the app from the Google play store.
Now I am gonna test everything with ps4 remote play app.

Thanks again!

Good stuff.
But the latest version (in the play store) has a bug where it randomly disconnects, it just stops the drivers for no reason.
Which is why I'm on the earlier build.
Until the devs fix this issue, I will stay with that one I think.
12th January 2015, 02:14 PM   |  #1583  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Unhappy Probelem with sixaxis controller input
Everything works fine in the sixaxis controller app, except for one thing.
The game i play is modern combat 5 and it seems that you can only use two buttons on your controller at a time.
meaning, i can aim and shoot, or walk and shoot, but i cant aim, walk and shoot.
and its really hard to play when everyone in the game is a moving target.
please provide me some details as to what might be the problem.

THANK YOU
12th January 2015, 02:24 PM   |  #1584  
Flag Gorleston-On-Sea

392 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaychaserr

Everything works fine in the sixaxis controller app, except for one thing.
The game i play is modern combat 5 and it seems that you can only use two buttons on your controller at a time.
meaning, i can aim and shoot, or walk and shoot, but i cant aim, walk and shoot.
and its really hard to play when everyone in the game is a moving target.
please provide me some details as to what might be the problem.

THANK YOU

Hey,
This is a known problem with MC5, its a pain, I come across this when I played it a few months back. I think its related to the touchscreen when we play the game, so in short, its not the Six Axis app at fault. Its the same when we play six axis as a supported game pad, with that AWFUL right analog mapping. So I'm guessing that its Gameloft at fault.
Yesterday, 09:00 PM   |  #1585  

28 posts
More
Difficulties connecting sixaxis.
I hope i am in the good thread

I am having difficulties connecting my dualshock 3 to my note 3.
In the past (1 year ago) everything worked great and easy but when i wanted to connect my controller today, i was having same strange behavior.

Here are my steps and my problems:

1) Connect controller to phone via usb.
2) Pushed Pair button.
3) Had to manualy enter my phone's MAC-address. (If i recall correctly, normaly the address would already be filled in).
4) Message: Master address updated.
5) Pressed start button.
6) Message:
  • Attempting connection type 1...
  • Driver Starting...
  • Segmentation fault
  • Attempting to close server...
  • Restoring previous bluetooth state...
  • Disconnected.

7) Downloaded Sixaxis Compatibility Checker.
8) Pressed Pair button (MAC-Address is already filled in and pressed pair.)
9) Message: Master address updated.
10) Pressed Start.
11)
POP-UP Message:

Important
Your device appears to be supported.

To be Sure, you should try connecting your controller.
Before continuing, you must set its master address to xx:xx:xx:xx:xx using SixaxisPairTool,
available from the website.

12) Message on screen:
  • Driver Starting...
  • Could not load HCI library
  • Succesfully configured bluetooth
  • Listening for controllers...

13) Disconnected controller.
14) POP-UP Message:
Congratulations your device is compattible you can now download from playstore.
15) 1 red led on controller. Tried moving around and all the axis where showing in the (Checker)app.
16) Tried everything again in the normal app, but i keep getting the Segmentation error and no connection.
17) Disconnected controller from phone and phone wants to connect to controller.
18) Entered 0000, but phone can't connect to controller.

I don't know what the difference is between the checker and the real app in terms of connecting, but the checker works and the real app not.

Hope i have provided enough information to solve this problem, if not please let me know.

BTW: Note 3 (N9005 LTE) running 5.0 Lollipop.
Last edited by hiker123; Yesterday at 09:11 PM.
Yesterday, 09:56 PM   |  #1586  
Flag Gorleston-On-Sea

392 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker123

I hope i am in the good thread

I am having difficulties connecting my dualshock 3 to my note 3.
In the past (1 year ago) everything worked great and easy but when i wanted to connect my controller today, i was having same strange behavior.

Here are my steps and my problems:

1) Connect controller to phone via usb.
2) Pushed Pair button.
3) Had to manualy enter my phone's MAC-address. (If i recall correctly, normaly the address would already be filled in).
4) Message: Master address updated.
5) Pressed start button.
6) Message:

• Driver Starting...
  • Segmentation fault
  • Attempting to close server...
  • Restoring previous bluetooth state...
  • Disconnected.

7) Downloaded Sixaxis Compatibility Checker.
8) Pressed Pair button (MAC-Address is already filled in and pressed pair.)
9) Message: Master address updated.
10) Pressed Start.
11)
POP-UP Message:

Important
Your device appears to be supported.

To be Sure, you should try connecting your controller.
Before continuing, you must set its master address to xx:xx:xx:xx:xx using SixaxisPairTool,
available from the website.

12) Message on screen:
  • Driver Starting...
  • Could not load HCI library
  • Succesfully configured bluetooth
  • Listening for controllers...

13) Disconnected controller.
14) POP-UP Message:
Congratulations your device is compattible you can now download from playstore.
15) 1 red led on controller. Tried moving around and all the axis where showing in the (Checker)app.
16) Tried everything again in the normal app, but i keep getting the Segmentation error and no connection.
17) Disconnected controller from phone and phone wants to connect to controller.
18) Entered 0000, but phone can't connect to controller.

I don't know what the difference is between the checker and the real app in terms of connecting, but the checker works and the real app not.

Hope i have provided enough information to solve this problem, if not please let me know.

BTW: Note 3 (N9005 LTE) running 5.0 Lollipop.

Welcome
I think there was a bug like you'd hit start and it'll have a position independent executable (P.I.E) pop up in six axis, which prevented connection of controller.
But I think this may of been fixed....
As appose to your problem, I think this is a bug in Lollipop where you CAN'T change Bluetooth address of controller over USB, you will need to change the address using the SixAxis pair tool using Windows.
You'll have to note your Bluetooth address of your device at the bottom of the Six Axis app.
And connect the PS3 pad to a computer using the controllers charging cable, download the pair tool off of Dancing Pixels website and run the .exe install file.
Ones the .exe file is installed hook the PS3 controller via USB and edit what the address off your phone is into the little box and hit update, It should now have the updated address.
Now the next time you press 'start' on the Six Axis app and hit the PS home button it should connect.

If your still having trouble let me know mate.

EDIT: if still doesn't work, update SU Binary within the App. That usually Fix's certain errors with Root Apps.
Last edited by LiamAtkins90; Yesterday at 09:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LiamAtkins90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:04 PM   |  #1587  

28 posts
More
Quote:

Welcome
I think there was a bug like you'd hit start and it'll have a position independent executable (P.I.E) pop up in six axis, which prevented connection of controller.
But I think this may of been fixed....
As appose to your problem, I think this is a bug in Lollipop where you CAN'T change Bluetooth address of controller over USB, you will need to change the address using the SixAxis pair tool using Windows.
You'll have to note your Bluetooth address of your device at the bottom of the Six Axis app.
And connect the PS3 pad to a computer using the controllers charging cable, download the pair tool off of Dancing Pixels website and run the .exe install file.
Ones the .exe file is installed hook the PS3 controller via USB and edit what the address off your phone is into the little box and hit update, It should now have the updated address.
Now the next time you press 'start' on the Six Axis app and hit the PS home button it should connect.

If your still having trouble let me know mate.

Hi Liam,

Thank you for your fast reply.
I searched for my phones mac address and strangly in the "checker" app it is showing.
I didn't mention it but i already used the connection tool in windows which gave me the correct mac-address which was set via the app.
Yesterday, 10:05 PM   |  #1588  
Flag Gorleston-On-Sea

392 posts
More
Quote:

Hi Liam,

Thank you for your fast reply.
I searched for my phones mac address and strangly in the "checker" app it is showing.
I didn't mention it but i already used the connection tool in windows which gave me the correct mac-address which was set via the app.

Hmmm.... What version of SuperSU are you running?
I have 2.44
Yesterday, 10:23 PM   |  #1589  

28 posts
More
Quote:

Hmmm.... What version of SuperSU are you running?
I have 2.44

2.42 I will try to update now.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Updated to 2.45.

Unforunatly no difference.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote:

2.42 I will try to update now.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Updated to 2.45.

Unforunatly no difference.

CHECKER APP:
CHECKER APP

REAL APP:
REAL APP
The Following User Says Thank You to hiker123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 10:55 AM   |  #1590  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
i have a problem, i was able to connect my ps4 controller, but now whenever i do, the ps4 light will only blink once as if it connected and failed. and if i do it 4 times it will say that "maximum number of clients already connected" i have re installed, cleared data, and did everything but nothing works. However it works fine with all my 3 ps3 controllers, but my original ps4 controller won't work.

strange thing though is that it connects to my phone normaly without any app by just bluetooth which is strange, idk if its officially supported, or because i have the same bluetooth adress as my phone or i installed a custom Remote Play app, which i uninstalled because the game play is horrible. basically it works as if its connected with otg cable. but obviously i cant play games that don't support game controllers like NOVA 3 which with sixaxis app and touch emulator feature, it works like a dream.

maybe because i upgraded to kitkat 4.4.4, now it works fine on lollipop 5.0.1 but i really dislike the recent apps screen, slower ui, and low signal, total downgrade to my kitkat. If this really do have issues with kitkat 4.4.4 then i might have to wait till 5.0.2 update and use my ps3 controllers for now, which is a bummer because its analog stick is less proportional compared to the ps4 controller.

any advice would be great,
btw i have the htc one m8 36gb asian ver with 2.5ghz clock.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread