Simple step by step tutorial for installing the Tizen SDK for Wearables
1) Go to http://developer.samsung.com/
2) Select Development Tools for Samsung Gear.
3) Under the SDK portion of the table, select Tizen SDK for Wearable.
4) Before downloading the files, choose a target location. This will make locating the files easier later on.
5) Under Tizen SDK for Wearable 1.0.0b2, in the Install Manager column, select and download the install bin or exe file for your development environment. This file is approximately 4 MB.
6) Under SDK Image, select and download the matching SDK Image. This file is approximately 560MB.
7) Double-click the Install Manager (the 4MB file). The Tizen Window for SDK appears, saying “Cannot start Tizen SDK for the Wearable Install Manager” and “Cannot find repository. Please check your repository (http://)”
8) Click on the Advanced button.
9) Select the SDK Image radio button (bottom half of the screen), and click on the open folder icon to the right.
10) Locate the SDK Image (~560MB), select it, and click Open. This is where having a predetermined download target can be very helpful. The file unzips and takes you back to the previous screen. Click OK.
11) This takes you back to the Tizen Window for SDK, except now you have no warning, and a Next button. Click the Next button.
12) The EULA appears, read and accept the EULA by clicking Next.
13) Install type is Typical. Click Next.
14) Accept the default install location or choose your own, and click Next.
15) The Intel Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (HAXM) Setup Wizard appears. Click Next for the next three screens, and then click Finish.
16) Reboot if asked to.
Installation is now complete. Next is to start working with some of the Sample Projects, like Making a Custom Watch Face