[QUOTE=N'ayam Amarsh'e;49974604]How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D on bricked Devices ...
Here is the solution
1. Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode....
2. Check whether your device has been detected in the PC - Device Manager - Android ADB Interface.
2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device"). If Device Isn't Detected You need to install Adb Drivers... Download From: adbdriver.com
3. Run "adb shell" from command prompt. If $ came then Type SU. so it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone rooted and you gain root permission to delete the Bloody CF3D driver from your phone.
If You Get An Error Type "# mount -o rw,remount /system" - Press Enter.
4. Still in shell? Type "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"
if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.
Phone will automatically reboot and will be ready.
Don't Forget To press Thanks.....
hi im in adb installer and it says my phone but it say driver incorrectly. how do i fix this? thanks.