Ask a question

No registration required

Unofficial OmniROM 4.4.2

OP kuzibri

Yesterday, 09:58 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
katkiss or OmiRom
guys i want to install a rom, i was using an old build of katkiss running 4.4.2 i wonder if this OmiRom is better or should i upgrade to the latest builds of katkiss, any experience what do u like about each of these roms, n which is better? thank u
Yesterday, 03:05 PM   |  #52  
Flag Bonner Springs, KS
Thanks Meter: 1,702

1,656 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleedezz

guys i want to install a rom, i was using an old build of katkiss running 4.4.2 i wonder if this OmiRom is better or should i upgrade to the latest builds of katkiss, any experience what do u like about each of these roms, n which is better? thank u

Since you'll need to wipe to try a different rom I would suggest you try them all and decide which you like best.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app
Yesterday, 03:33 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyk

Since you'll need to wipe to try a different rom I would suggest you try them all and decide which you like best.

how about your own personal experience, care to share? which one is more stable or faster, n if there was anything that didnt like, whats your own favorite n why?
Yesterday, 05:56 PM   |  #54  
Flag Bonner Springs, KS
Thanks Meter: 1,702

1,656 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleedezz

how about your own personal experience, care to share? which one is more stable or faster, n if there was anything that didnt like, whats your own favorite n why?

I favor omnirom because that's what I build and maintain and use, and personally, I like it. Others feel that KatKiss is faster. I haven't used KatKiss in awhile and can't comment on what it is or isn't currently. I've been using my build of omni 4.4.4 for quite awhile and find it quite usable, stable and plenty fast. Is it the fastest? I don't know. But, it hasn't crashed in a very long time. I hesitated to give a personal opinion because my opinion is biased based on the fact that I build and provide omni for the users here. Again, you may try something because someone else said it was kickass and find you, personally, don't like it all. So you really do need to try different roms and find what you, prrsonally, like best. Both of these roms are different and offer different features and feel.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread