Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE][ROOT] Root your LG L40/L70/L90/G2 mini!

OP olegat0r

24th January 2015, 02:20 AM   |  #871  
Thanks Meter: 7

94 posts
Anyone use L90 D410, does it support Miracast ?
thanks
24th January 2015, 08:29 AM   |  #872  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 108

623 posts
Can someone take a look at my post here and either respond there or respond here with comments? AF members don't respond a lot apparently...

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
26th January 2015, 12:09 AM   |  #873  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
The Recovery Problem
I did everything perfectly and even had my terminal pick up my phone and had the driver installed. Everything went fine until I put in the shell command at the end. It rebooted but on ly showed the recovery symbol for a split second and then went back into the phone. No way to boot from recovery! How did T-mobile accomplish this and how can I undo what they have done effectively locking me out of my recovery?
28th January 2015, 05:32 AM   |  #874  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanoidalien

I did everything perfectly and even had my terminal pick up my phone and had the driver installed. Everything went fine until I put in the shell command at the end. It rebooted but on ly showed the recovery symbol for a split second and then went back into the phone. No way to boot from recovery! How did T-mobile accomplish this and how can I undo what they have done effectively locking me out of my recovery?

I just tried rooting my LG-D415 (L90) with D41510e via these same steps and I'm seeing the same thing as you. It flashes to "Installing system software" recovery loading screen, then just boots normally.

I tried the PurpleDrake root scripts, and it said that my software wasn't exploitable and I couldn't do it. This was after the PurpleDrake scripts tried to reboot (i assume to recovery as well).

I see over in this thread that other people are having issues rebooting into recovery, because it's something that tmobile blocks??

I see earlier in this thread that we are in now, post #866, he downgraded to 10c software and then Towelroot worked. I might try doing that.
28th January 2015, 07:43 AM   |  #875  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaBishop

Ok, everything works great, but I just noticed that messenger fails to open now that I am rooted. I even downloaded a different SMS app and it blows up too. Maybe I need to rollback my SMS utility?

I just downgraded back to 10c and my Messaging app is failing all the time too. Even when I let Google Hangouts take over SMS, I can send SMS, but I'm not receiving any.

I was also having a problem with google search crashing in the background, but I updated that in play store with no problem.

I haven't even rooted yet, but I'm tempted to do a factory wipe to see if the SMS thing is fixed. As much as I want root, I need to be able to SMS.

EDIT: A factory reset fixed my problems with Messaging and Google Search from crashing. I'm able to send/receive texts no problem, and I'm not seeing any issues whatsoever now.
Last edited by pimpybra; 28th January 2015 at 07:50 AM.
Yesterday, 04:04 AM   |  #876  
Thanks Meter: 7

94 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by danhtho

Anyone use L90 D410, does it support Miracast ?
thanks

anyone know ?
Yesterday, 07:59 PM   |  #877  

1 posts
Talking Rooted my lg l70 d320n!!
Hi Guys! I have rooted my LG L70 D320N with another method. It took like a month to figure out how to root it. I've tried Kingo Root, Root Master, Towelroot, Framaroot, and other methods. So I searched on Google (again) how to root this dumb phone and finally I found a YouTube video and followed the steps. And by the way, I'm new on XDA and can't post outside links, so go to YouTube and paste this :

/watch?v=cz35KFK1ai4

It's Spanish (I think)
Last edited by Nabilos4Life; Yesterday at 11:09 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
finally, l70, l90, root
Previous Thread Next Thread