Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: How many of you will use Android L as your daily driver?
Yes, I will keep it 576 75.99%
No, it is too unstable for daily use 182 24.01%
Voters: 758. You may not vote on this poll

[OFFICIAL] Android Lollipop Discussion (Android Lollipop Released)

OP rap3rman

View First Unread
Today, 09:34 AM   |  #1861  
Thanks Meter: 2

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whmgreen

Is there a 2.45 update zip I can flash through twrp? Or can I flash the general zip file through twrp or would I need to just flash the extracted image through fastboot/terminal. For some reason the supersu app won't open for me right now. Thanks!

Edit: I flashed the 2.45 update zip in twrp but it still sticks on the grant permissions window. I even flashed a custom ROM and still the same sticking on that window.

Edit edit: fixed it, just needed to uninstall and reinstall SuperSU! Thanks y'all

I'm glad you worked it out .
Today, 09:44 PM   |  #1862  
After I updated it , its been working great for the whole time until 2 days ago after I was using my chromecast, my casting stopped and my tablet was off. I tried rebooting it and now its stuck on the Google boot logo. It wont go anywhere i tried keeping it on until the battery drained and recharged it and it still doing the same thing. Do I need possible use odin because I cant go into adb or anything =_=
Today, 10:15 PM   |  #1863  
Flag The Woodlands, Texas
Thanks Meter: 27

186 posts
WIFI not consistently reconnecting
WIFI is not consistently reconnecting between home, work etc. The note when I go to settings is "Authentification Error" and when I click on the location and press connect all is well. I read a prior post which indicated you should forget the location giving trouble and set it up again. This does not work for me. This started with 5.01 and I had hoped 5.02 would fix. I skipped 5.0.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 5.0, android l, june 2014
Previous Thread Next Thread