Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM|NH7|KitKat|4.4.4] Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid De[Odex] v2.25b -BeastMode Kernel-

OP freeza

Announcement from freeza: 2.25b released.
28th January 2015, 09:29 PM   |  #3071  
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 514

729 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by busventinc

Freeza would you be able to bless us with a flashable baseband and modem for nk4 would truly appreciate it thanks

Give this one a shot. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95897840722646387 I tried pulling mine from the nk4 update rom but it never worked. I got this from a fellow member but I never tried it myself hope it works for you. I just flashed the full rom In odin then restored my previous back up and all was great. The modem tar goes into the phone slot in odin.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goat1378 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2015, 11:00 PM   |  #3072  
Thanks Meter: 12

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelstitch

What app did you use?

IR Universal Remote by WaveSpark
28th January 2015, 11:40 PM   |  #3073  
Thanks Meter: 5

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelstitch

What app did you use?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I am on fre3 with 2.25b and I am using WatchOn and have been for a while without any issues.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat1378

Give this one a shot. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95897840722646387 I tried pulling mine from the nk4 update rom but it never worked. I got this from a fellow member but I never tried it myself hope it works for you. I just flashed the full rom In odin then restored my previous back up and all was great. The modem tar goes into the phone slot in odin.

I unzip the tar and used the modem.bin file using the phone slot in ODIN. I was able to update without any issues. Initially had problems with trying to use the .tar file for some reason would not work in ODIN. Hope this helps!

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza

Hmm, not many exciting things going on lately, but I have noticed a largely security based update was released. NK4.... I'll be updating the ROM to this shortly. No kernel source was released for this update so I can only assume it is a very minimal update.

I'll also be updating the kernel, removing a few modules, and adding new ones over the next week[s]!

Thank you to everyone who continues to support this project even with the lack of activity going on both here and the Note 3 forum as a whole.

Freeza, great ROM I have been using for a while without any issues!! Any chance you start working on 5.0?? Or are you waiting on 5.0.2 to drop first?? When you do I will be first to sign up! Again supper job on this ROM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to huggybjmn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 04:00 AM   |  #3074  
Recognized Contributor
dantes inferno
Thanks Meter: 1,725

3,264 posts
Donate to Me
More
Watch on works fine for me when on this. @freeza the kernel build dates were different. Never had reboots on nh7 and this rom. I did a full tar update full modem reset. I kept getting random reboots on this when I went full nk4. And flashed this. Wasn't a issue before.

Sent from my 0x1 Note 3...... I love tep
Today, 12:42 AM   |  #3075  
Flag long beach
Thanks Meter: 35

345 posts
More
Hi yall I just got my Note 3 N900P was looking around for a good rom Fre3 looked the best to me, Ive already done the Update for my note3 software and bassban to NK4, I installed the full rom runs GR8 awesome for a few weeks now try to install the 2.25b update no good kills the play store, and a few other things, So wipe Ph did a clean install rom then the 2.25b the update same thing, My ph dont like that update, What am i doing wrong Im lost any help would be GR8 altho it runs awesome with out 2.25b smooth fast the Kernel is what came in the rom 3.4.0 bestmode 2.0 roar just wondering why its not letting me install the update,
Any help would be GR8 thanks
PS Freeza this Rom is the bomb Im loving your work, I'll be sending ya a little something soon
Today, 01:33 AM   |  #3076  
Thanks Meter: 5

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1bear

Hi yall I just got my Note 3 N900P was looking around for a good rom Fre3 looked the best to me, Ive already done the Update for my note3 software and bassban to NK4, I installed the full rom runs GR8 awesome for a few weeks now try to install the 2.25b update no good kills the play store, and a few other things, So wipe Ph did a clean install rom then the 2.25b the update same thing, My ph dont like that update, What am i doing wrong Im lost any help would be GR8 altho it runs awesome with out 2.25b smooth fast the Kernel is what came in the rom 3.4.0 bestmode 2.0 roar just wondering why its not letting me install the update,
Any help would be GR8 thanks
PS Freeza this Rom is the bomb Im loving your work, I'll be sending ya a little something soon

I have been jumping from this rom and SACS 5.0 lollipop what I do is... (also on nk4)
1) Factory Wipe (2) times
2) advance wipe (2) times of Dalvik, System, Data, and Cache (TWRP v2.8.3.0)
3) install the rom then install the update right behind it (do not reboot to system until update has been installed)
4) wipe Dalvik
5) enjoy fre3 goodness!!

Oh and running ROAR kernel
Last edited by huggybjmn; Today at 01:36 AM. Reason: Adding additional info
The Following User Says Thank You to huggybjmn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread