Originally Posted by mrmazak
If anybody can confirm this makes a difference or not please post results
After two weeks without problem anymore it appears the fix was the static IP address not the build prop change.
I found threads going back to at least 2007 about Samsung devices having trouble with dhcp and all the solutions being manually assign a static IP to the device.
It should be one line:
Script can be added however by attacting to the rom on the correct line parameters and scripting for digital on board configuration (no smart card) QMAL gsm, gprs, 3g, 4g, even lte or 5g, or 6g, no sim card required researve slot for world phone, or dual networking. The problem is each phone has to be separately programmed so cell companiesnhave walked away from needing higher qualified employees by switching to smart cards. Cost way less and employes way less people and note, your phone didnt cost you a penny less. I been doing cell phone tweaking since the motorolla brick was cool. Currently I used Samsung Galaxy Note 8010 64-bit 32 gig converted to XAC (its the industry's mobile payment recieveing device you see at bars, its made from the model previous mentioned)[to-wit-it says on their site not to tell anyone about]-or else- build then added Debian, Jessie. Then switched the imei to XAC, installed the telephony.manager.is_network_roaming=true along with the prpper scripting for the support and am hooked up to Sask-Tell. Once I got it connected and registered so it had a sign in address with the system i swutched the imei to all 000000000000's now they dont even send me a bill. But it works. The guy at the phone company couldnt even tell me where i was calling him from and he said my phone was disconnected while I was on the phone with him from the disconnected number. lmfao have a good day.