Originally Posted by cokenet
Xposed doesnt work correctly with rooted device only by using a custom kernel. You have to install also a custom rom.
you have to change the build.prop, if you just only use a custom kernel with Xposed Framework.
- Take Root Explorer for example and open build.prop (to find in System)
- First uninstall Xposed Framwork again ...
- then go to build.prop to the line ( “ro.securestorage.support=true” )
- change true to false ( “ro.securestorage.support=false” )
- now reinstall Xposed Framework
- restart your device and both working well without any lags.
By rooting the phone the secure mode doesnt work anymore, so you have to change that in build.prop.
You dont need to do so with custom kernel and custom rom running, but with custom kernel and stock rom, as I told at the beginning.
I'm on stock ROM and kernel and had amazing lag while playing GTA San Andreas on low-medium settings. Uninstalled framework ,changed ro.securestorage=false, installed DVFS Disabler module, after that framework again and rebooted. I can run GTA SA on everything MAX with almost no lag at all. Thanks for this