Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE&DEV] TWRP [TF300T/TF201] v2.8.x.x | Updated 2014-09-07

OP ne0zone75

Announcement from ne0zone75: This project is almost freezed ATM !
15th January 2015, 06:00 AM   |  #171  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Muti-Verse
Thanks Meter: 2,001

2,328 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danbest82

No. I didn't reboot. I also see that the log file goes longer. The app I was viewing it with broke it into pages.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

What does end - status=1 mean?

I:Set page: 'action_complete'
I: operation_end - status=1

Thanks

I dont like this ....

Code:
I:Full_Backup_Path is: '/external_sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/015d07879b28160f/2015-01-14--05-36-10 crombi_f2fsForLog/'
Can you not put a space in the backup name ...

I know it sound silly but Linux is not a fan of spaces in file-names .....

And always do a reboot from taking a backup and restoring it ....

Thx Josh
15th January 2015, 01:23 PM   |  #172  
Thanks Meter: 35

107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

I dont like this ....

Code:
I:Full_Backup_Path is: '/external_sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/015d07879b28160f/2015-01-14--05-36-10 crombi_f2fsForLog/'
Can you not put a space in the backup name ...

I know it sound silly but Linux is not a fan of spaces in file-names .....

And always do a reboot from taking a backup and restoring it ....

Thx Josh

The space part was created by TWRP but I'll try taking it out. Thanks for suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0zone75

Good morning,

I've checked your 'recovery.log' file and according to these lines :

... it appears that TWRP is trying to backup four partitions instead of three (/boot, /system and /data...) and that it is unsuccessfull for the last one... Anyway, IMO the three partitions mentioned previously are successfully backed up, according to your 'recovery.log' file... I am pretty sure that only three partitions were checked when you did launch the backup process... What you could do is maybe to restore TWRP defaults from the 'settings' tab... just in case... at this point i do not have any good explanation for this !

Have a nice day !

I'll try a backup again to see what happens. TWRP display says 3 partitions. I'll check the log for it a little later. Thanks.

Edit:
Reset settings and removed the space and gave me a "successful" backup. Weird since only changed screen timeout in settings but fixed now. Thanks @lj50036 and @ne0zone75 !
Last edited by danbest82; 15th January 2015 at 04:33 PM. Reason: post cleanup
16th January 2015, 12:00 PM   |  #173  
Thanks Meter: 21

59 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0zone75

Good morning and thank you for the feedback ! It is very interesting ! ,

It seems that you are running the latest BL available for your device..., is wifi connectivity working for you with the custom ROM you did install ?! About the system hangs that you have been facing, i do not know if @lj50036 will follow me on this but i would suggest that you try a custom kernel known for its reliability on TF300TG with kitkat custom ROMs (if there is any...) instead of using the one that ships with your custom ROM installer...

Good luck !

Thanks for the informatione. Wifi works fine. Actually, it's KatKis Lollipop ROM. The first boot was fine, i ran the initial google setup wizard and everything worked just fine until i rebooted it. Since the second boot it wouldn't work (bootloop). I did fresh install of the ROM and still had the problem. I ended up concluding it might have been a low battery issue (because by then i was at about 10%) -if not a hardware problem which i hope it's not-. By charging it and then trying again, it booted succesfully, so i guess it has something to do with low battery under heavy load or something.

It remains to be seen under normal usage. The tablet is not mine, i was doing this for a friend and i will wait for her feedback and let you know.
Last edited by stadicon; 16th January 2015 at 12:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to stadicon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2015, 09:57 AM   |  #174  
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 87

456 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'll use this ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bovirus

On TWRP official site it's available an official TWRP 2.8.3.0 for TF300T.
Which are the differences between official and your builds?

+(plus) is it safe in TF201 environment ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
recovery, tf300t, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread